Chapter 11

Vic's POV

As I wake up in my room his face is the first thing I see, the first time I've seen love and the last I'll ever need... I should put that in a song for Kellin. I glanced over at my alarm clock and peered at the numbers, 4:15. Why the hell am I up so early? I stared into the darkness as memories from last night slowly appeared, perfect, the only word I could use to describe how that was.
Then dread took over as I soon realized Kellin and I have to go back to the hospital today. Most of the time I hate doing things I really don't want to, but then again who doesn't, But having Kellin with me made this experience a little less painful.
This kid I met at the hospital, Andy, said Kellin was a total spaz. But the smallest things Kellin did was what Andy liked about him. At first I didn't really understand but know I can see it more clearly and god was Andy right. It really was the small things, like the way Kellin's lips curve into this perfect smile, or how he turns his head away when he blushes. Kellin laid heavy on my mind as I drifted back to sleep.

Mikes POV
"Shh, don't let my parents hear you." I whispered to my can of coke as I slowly opened it. After the most stressful minutes, I leaned back on my bed and continued my Netflix marathon.
Kellin seems like a pretty cool dude, though, I hope he's better than that jerk Jaime. Jaime the biggest jerk of the century, I can't believe Vic was so blinded by the 'love'! He believed the lies and took the abuse and hate like a pill. Jaime treated Vic like complete crap! I can't count how many times Vic would come home crying, with more bruises on his arms, he would beg me not to tell ma or pop and I didn't and I regret it so much. I could feel myself swelling with anger just thinking about the whole situation, I managed to calm myself down and continued my Netflix marathon.

Kellin's POV
....zzzZZZzzzzzZZzzzZ.....

Vivien's POV
Seeing Vic this happy is such a relief. I never really thought he would be able to jump back, it probably has something to do with Kellin. Oh Kellin, he's such a sweet boy and he makes Vic happy which makes me happy. Although Vic being gay isn't exactly what I had hoped for I still love him regardless, and as long as Kellin is treating him good and vice versa it's okay.

Ryan's POV
It's so great that Kellin's opening up, I thought I would never live long enough to see this day. But as much as I hate to say it, I can't help but feel as if he and Vic are getting a little too close. And we have a strict policy about couples of any sort staying in the same room. I really just hope they're really good friends and that's it.