﹄︎01 ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎

"You're a sick bitch!" A guy who is tied in both hands and feet shouted when someone stabbed his left leg. He is surrounded by 10 thugs that is armed with either baseball bat or knuckles.

"Honey I know" A young beautiful girl said. She's just a 14 years old girl but already has her own gang.
"Y/N we need to go, the siren is getting louder" A girl maybe around Y/N's age spoke. He's holding the knife as he sat on the guy's stomach.

"Relax B/F/N it's not like they're gonna arrest us or something" Y/N said with confidence as she smirked at the other girl. As the sirens grew louder the other thugs that are in the room did get anxious.

"Screw this, I don't want to get arrested" the smallest amongst the 10 said. Obviously Y/N didn't like that one of her member is that coward, 'how on earth did this mother fucker join my gang?! Ugh~ all of this is getting old, I'm bored' she thought to herself as she signalled the others to get him and they obeyed her commands, they brought him in front of her as the guy kneeled.
Y/N didn't even hesitate as she kicked the guys head in front of her.

"You guys know that I don't accept cowards in my gang" Y/N said as she glared at the 9 others.

Everyone went silent as the rusty door in the abandoned warehouse that they're in suddenly burst open, revealing two police man who is pointing their gun to possible treats. Y/N didn't care as she continues to kick the coward in the head even though he's already bleeding.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She shouted as one of the police grabbed her hands to stop her assault. The police got surprised as Y/N turned around.
"I'm sorry miss Shimada" the police knew her and he apologized for suddenly grabbing her hands.
"Miss Shimada you really need to keep quiet If you want to keep assaulting someone like this, the people nearby can hear the screams" It turns out that the two police knew her and didn't even attempted to arrest her. *Ring~* Y/N cellphone rang as her dad calls her.

"Hello" , "Honey you should come home right now we have something to talk about" She left the place and left the other 9 thugs to clean the place up.

"I'm home~" Y/N's voice echoed through the big fancy house.
"Welcome home Love" Her mom said while sitting on the couch with her dad.
"You wanted to talk?" She broke the silence 'cause it's killing her how Peaceful and silent it is.
"Last night... They caught you on CCTV beating some guy on some alleyways"
Y/N's dad explained
"So?" She replied shortly to make the conversation short.
"I can't keep bribing the cops you know. Specially when there's a new Lieutenant"
The young girl was shocked at the news as the memories from when they beat a guy earlier. She knows that a new Lieutenant is a bad news and it'd be worse if she got arrested.
"Me and your dad decided that you're gonna live in Tokyo for some Months as we get things clear with the new Lieutenant" Both of her parent seems worried but Y/N felt excitement instead of anxiousness. She finally have a chance to go to a different place, where she would expand her gang just thinking about how Celestial would expand got her heart racing.

"When?" The young girl asked excitedly
"That's not the reaction I imagined, but this is more positive? Than usual" Y/N's mom said 'cause you are a 100% spoiled brat and would always throw a tantrum every time you don't get what you want.
"It's 3 days from now, so you should say goodbye to all of your friends" Your dad said.

3 days has passed:

Both Y/N and B/F/N rode a train to Tokyo as it was only a 30 minutes ride.
Y/N's face is so optimistic, with her beautiful face and that wide smile people always thought of her as an Angel but deep inside she is a demon. She's like a demon hiding behind a angelic mask.
B/f/n is used to this, you always smile widely when you're super happy about something.

"Why are you so happy bitch?" G/b/f asked out of their curiosity.
"We're going to a new place! That means new territory!" You excitedly said

The two of you rode the train at exactly 10:00 pm, it's already 10:30 pm and you two already got out of the train, now the only problem is to figure out where your apartment is.

"Bro I think we're lost, are you sure it's this way?" B/f/n said while staring at Y/N's confused face
"I'm sure the map says it's this way" you defended yourself while trying to figure the map as you guys walk across a bridge
"You know what? We should just ask around" b/f/n said while pointing at the two guys who's walking on the other side of the bridge

B/f/n ran towards the two while shouting:
"excuse me!" And waving at them.
They seem to notice you two as they stopped on their tracks. One of them is tall with a blonde highlight on and wearing a plain white shirt while smoking, the other one seems to be around your age he is wearing a glasses, had a blonde hair and a school uniform on.

"Do you guys perhaps know where this is?" B/f/n asked.
"Hey you're Y/N right?" The one with the glasses said while smiling at you.
Both you and b/f/n prepared yourselves to fight, he knows your identity and that's fucking suspicious.
"How do you know me?" You asked while glaring at the boy with glasses.
"Y/N Shimada... Celestial's leader and is known as 'Kali', I'm Kisaki by the way"