﹄︎03

Hanma explained what the plan is, he also explained that Valhalla will be up against probably one of Tokyo's top delinquent group called 'Tokyo Manji Gang' and the fight will be on October 31.

"I'm fine with the plan but why exactly do I need to be the 'headless angel' again?"  Obviously you weren't dumb but this motherfucker won't get to the point.
"It's because you're the perfect fit for the name. You know you have a face of an angel and a attitude of a devil" Hanma explained again. What the fuck is that reason?! It's too childish! The two of you continued to walk together and reached a playground.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school right now?" Hanma said while sitting on a swing.
"It's a waste of time. I already know what they're learning, how about you?" you said as you sat beside him.
"Ugh~ school is too boring~"
"Speaking of school why don't you accompany me at my school, I have a entrance exam right now." You said hoping that he agrees since Kisaki and him are the only one you could actually 'trust' here.
"I don't have plans so why not?" He said then stood up you followed his steps then leading the way.

"It looks boring to me" Hanma said then tried to leave but you fortunately grabbed his shirt and forcefully dragged him inside

"It looks boring to me" Hanma said then tried to leave but you fortunately grabbed his shirt and forcefully dragged him inside. The two of you walked the hallways and a lot of eyes staring at you, it's a bad timing since it's lunch break and students are all over the place.

"Is that Hanma? Valhalla's #2?"
"Yeah that's him alright but who's the girl?"

"Shut the fuck up bastards" Hanma got enough of the murmurs and decided to butt in, but you ignored him 'cause you know that it was the source of his entertainment.
"Um~ excuse me but can you tell me where the principals office is?" You asked a girl with two braids and a bangs.
"Sure follow me" You followed her. The principals office is near. The teacher said that the girl names Yasuda should give me a tour when i finish my exam.

Almost 30 minutes has passed and you quickly answered all of the questions to buy some lunch after.
"Wow! Your really smart miss Shimada"
You're used to praise like that so you just shrugged it off wanting to eat as soon as possible.
"You can start tomorrow" He said while smiling brightly at you.

You left his office as soon as everything is okay and unfortunately you came across Yasuda.
"Oh! You're done, that's earlier than I expected. Now let's begin our tour shall we?"

She basically dragged you around the entire school and introduced you to all the teachers you encounter.
"Yasuda-chan why is everyone staring? Is something wrong with my behavior?" You finally asked her 'cause ever since you set foot in the school you felt stares at you.
"Oh don't worry about it, it's not everyday that our school have a beautiful transferee like you" you continued to walk until you reached the Cafeteria.
"President!" Yasuda suddenly shouted and when you look at the direction she's looking at there stand a boy with tape measure hanging on his shoulder with a guy with weird fashion taste stand behind him. Yasuda dragged you towards them then said:
"President this is Shimada Y/N the new student"
"Y/N this is home economics president: Mitsuya Takashi" he held a hand out wanting you to accept it
"You're cute, do you perhaps fight?" You noticed his callused hands.
"Yes I do, is the beautiful lady curious?" he then smiled sweetly as if admitting that you fight is normal. But- but that smile! It's so precious!! You stared at his eyes thinking that the two of you can really get along if time pass.

"Y/N-chan~" Hanma's voice echoed in the Cafeteria.
"Finally found you! Where have you been?!" He said then approaching you and wanting to drag you out of the school but-.
"Oh what do we have here~?" Hanma said as he stared at Mitsuya
"What do you want bastard?!" Peh-yan shouted.
"You guys know each other?" You curiously asked 'cause it looks like they're gonna tear each others neck any second now.
"Honey he's Toman's 2nd divisions Captain, come on let's get out of here"
He said then finally dragging you out but before he continues he said:
"Mitsuya~ for your information she's the Angel" he said then smirked at him widely.

Mitsuya was a bit confused at first then he realized that Valhalla's headless angel could it possibly be her? She look so... Innocent how could she be the leader of a gang? Shimada... I think I've heard that last name somewhere before. With all the questions that is going on his mind he called the Vice President of Toman which is Draken. Mitsuya told him what he learned and Draken said to come to the shrine that evening.

When arrived at the shrine all of the Captain and Vice Captain, the president and vice president are all there.
"So let's start this!" Draken shouted when he saw Mitsuya arrive.
"What is the topic this time?"  Smiley said
"It's about Valhalla's headless angel" The president of Toman: Sano Manjirou a.k.a. Mikey said.
"What's wrong? Isn't that position long empty?" Kisaki said.
"Are you guys familiar with 'Kali'?" Takemichi said while seriously staring at the others
"The one based on Yokohama?" Chifuyu said then looked at Mikey.
"Yeah Yokohama's princess,
Shimada Y/N. Apparently she's the headless angel of Valhalla" Draken said while remembering the conversation he had with Takemichi
"Her presence alone is threatening. Considering that she's the leader of Celestial will change the outcome of our fight with Valhalla, that is if Celestial join the fight and even if they don't she will be a big advantage for Valhalla"  Mikey said while looking at the Captains.

"'kali' is that powerful?" Takemichi asked since he's fairly new to the delinquent world and after he said that everyone went silent thinking what could happen in the fight but—
"Ahhh~" a girl shouted and all of them got ready to fight and stared at the direction where the shout came from. A silhouette was seen and is heading to the bunch. It revealed a beautiful girl who's wearing a hoodie.
"Oh Mitsuya-kun!" She shouted when she recognized the boy.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Everyone stared at you when he mentioned your name.
"So this is the famous 'Kali' huh?" Draken said while scanning your figure.
"What the fuck is wrong with Tokyo?! There's too many frogs that's roaming around!" Some of the Captains laugh at your complain but some didn't as you are a threat to Toman as of the moment.
"Lost can someone lend me their phone?" Y/N asked nicely making the others doubt the information that they got. You look so innocent that makes everyone wonder if you're really a gang leader.

Takemichi lend you his phone and you called Hanma telling him to pick you up.
"Now this is boring~" You said while waiting for him to arrive. Everyone kept staring at you and reading your ever move.

"Say~ You're the invincible Mikey right? Wonder if you're really invincible. Wanna fight?" You said then smiled brightly at him.
"I don't hit girls" is all he replied and right at that moment a long haired boy wearing Valhalla's uniform arrived.
"Let's go" Baji said.
"You're not Hanma?" You said while walking towards the boy and you noticed that Toman's members are dumbfounded when he arrives, then realization hit you that the boy used to be Toman's member and a wide smirk is plastered on your face.
You looked at Mikey who's staring at Baji at the moment.
"Say let's do this. Mikey let's fight if you win I'll give Baji back to you and if I win... I get to break one of your limbs" Everyone is shocked at your demand because you're literally challenging Mikey.
"I—— I can't hit girls" he paused for a moment then declining your offer.
"Well that's boring. I bet your members are a bunch of pussies too" You said while walking away.