﹄︎17

Third person's p.o.v.

"Kisaki you ready?" Young Hanma asked.
"Yeah" Kisaki replied.

Kisaki and Hanma are about to begin operation 'Hestia' and they are making sure this plan is going to work.
"Make sure we're fast enough so by the time the others come she'll be laying down with blood all over" kisaki reminded Hanma.

"Does she know the plan?" Hanma asked. The boy is talking about Y/N who is curious about the plan just a few days ago.
"She didn't really want to know the plan in detail but I did tell her that we plan on killing Emma" He answered.
"Is she mad?"
"No she's rather calm when we talked"
That statement is something Hanma didn't expect to hear. He very well know Y/N because of the times they have been together. He's been with her ever since Valhalla and at this point he know what her habits are.

"Something is wrong" he said out loud without realizing it
"What is?" Kisaki asked. Hanma couldn't find the right words to reply to him, the words are at the tip of his tongue.
"Tell me, now" Kisaki demanded and Hanma know that the boy is impatient.
"Fine. It's just... I've been at her apartment these few days but she's not there, her landlady didn't see her since the meeting. And since you know... The last meeting she seems ill" he stated.

Kisaki knew then and there that something is up, the three of them are very close to each other and he knew that ever since that meeting with her mom and the day she went to Tokyo, she seems to be confused or rather... Scared? He didn't know what exactly it is that's bothering the girl but one thing is for sure... Something is wrong.

"Do you know what she did when she visit tokyo before the meeting?" Kisaki asked Hanma.

Hanma stopped for a moment to think.
"I think I heard him call the... The Mitsuya guy on the phone" Hanma answered as he remembered the time he accidentally eavesdrop on her.
"Toman's 2nd division captain... Tch, what could she want from him" Kisaki mumbled to himself.
"Why don't we find out ourselves?" Hanma replied, because for him it is the most convenient way plus he will get some "fun" if they poke around the 2nd division captain.

"That's.... Right. We still have time after plan 'Hestia' is done" Kisaki realized that they can ask Mitsuya themselves.

*You guys are probably wondering why I'm calling it plan 'Hestia'. Well it's because in Greek mythology Zeus have this sister called Hestia, and I'm comparing Zeus to Mikey because he's they both are strong leaders and hestia to Emma since they are both siblings. And there is one thing they're similar in, Hestia is the maiden goddess while Emma is a maiden too since she didn't have the chance to reach maturity (disvirgin) and died at a young age...........
Yeah*

"Now that's the guy I know" Kisaki said with a wide smirk. Hanma is confused by his words since it doesn't make sense to him.
"What do you mean?"
"Well you seem to be staring at space often these days" he answered. Kisaki paused for a moment because he knew Hanma is right.
"Does she have a contagious disease that makes you stare at space often or something?" Hanma added

Hanma isn't that dumb to not notice the things that are happening around him. The guy didn't tell Kisaki that he heard everything that the two of them talk about, that day. He heard everything but he can't figure out what Y/N is thinking nor what she is planning to do, so he didn't say anything about it yet hoping to further understand what Y/N is planning to do.

"Then this is the plan. We do plan 'hestia' then go to Mitsuya and whoever team captain we may see and injure them so they can't join the fight" Kisaki explain and Hanma get it.
"So in simpler words, we fuck them up" Hanma stated with a wide smirk plastered on his face.