﹄︎07

Y/N and Hanma are currently waiting for all of Toman's members to arrive. Mikey said that he will announce that Valhalla is now affiliated with them.
"Ugh~ this is fucking boring~" you whined as the fuckers sure is taking their sweet little time. Mikey said that the two of you shouldn't roam around since the meeting will soon start.
"C'mon now Angel, don't want to anger the invincible Mikey don't we?" He said teasingly.

As time pass by the shrine got crowded little by little. It irritates me just by looking at their dumb faces. You took a lollipop and gave Hanma one but he refused, you just suck lollipops instead of cigarettes since smoking decrease your stamina and stamina is a basic must for fighting.

All of the Captains are here and they seem to be happy about something, fuckers just because the fight got interrupted don't tell me they really consider that as a win.

"Y/N and Hanma just follow my lead 'kay?" Mikey said as he finally stood up and started the meeting. You and Hanma just followed him and murmurs suddenly grew louder when they saw the two of you, some surprised some angry and some just stares.

"We're here to conclude bloody Halloween!!" Draken shouted and instantly the whispers died down.

"Wait a second! Why is Y/N here?!"
"Hanma's here too!"
"What are the two of them doing at Toman's meeting?!"
They glared at you.

"What?! You scared?!" You challenge him while smirking.
"I bet you couldn't even get here!" You added knowing that Toman's members aren't allowed to climb to the top of the shrine. Hanma just laughed at the man's reaction.

Mikey glanced at your direction telling you to shut up then he just gave some speech.
"... Hanma here the vice leader of the gang we defeated has something to tell us" you were supposed to be the one giving a speech instead of Hanma but you they don't really accept girls as members in Toman but you are included in the meeting because Hanma insisted that without you he won't join Toman.

"Y/N-chan is just our leader for Bloody Halloween meaning she isn't our original leader and we want to learn more under her and Mikey so we're joining Toman's flag" all of them are dumbfounded and is processing what Hanma just said.
"Valhalla is now affiliated with Tokyo Manji Gang!" He added causing the members to shout as well, not from anger but from excitement.
"Toman...Toman...Toman" the crowd cheers
"Kisaki Tetta is the one who connected the two gangs!!"

You and Mikey shake hands while Hanma and Kisaki rest their hand above your connected ones.

"Baji is back as 1st division Captain!!"
And with that the cheers even got wilder
"Y/N I'm assigning you as Mitsuya's assistant he needs a vice captain right now" mikey said then smiling innocently at you. Great. Mitsuya of all the Captains?! You guys just fought in the last fight!. You looked at Mitsuya and as expected he is glaring at you. You literally hurt someone just for him to fight you.

 You literally hurt someone just for him to fight you

Takemichi's p.o.v. (time skip)

I realized that I'm at the DVD store that I used to work in. I quickly ran to the restroom after noticing something is wrong. What the?! My long hair is slid back because of gel, I have a Rolex, a nice bag and a fancy outfit. Is this really me?!

I quickly got out of the store searching for answers but a scary looking dude approach me with a fancy car behind him.

"You're late Takemichi" he said. Wait do I know him?! How could I know someone dangerous?!
"Hurry up and get in" what exactly is happening?
"Huh?" Is all that I could say.

We arrived at a fancy place with scary looking dudes at the front greeting me. I also can't find Naoto's number in my phone.

I just realized this but those scary dudes are my friends! And I am one of Toman's top brass right now!

"This way sirs"  I am now going to one of Toman's meeting. A guy guided me to sit on one of the chairs. I can't believe this I'm really Toman's admin right now!.

Pah-chin, the fifth division captain, smiley, Peh-yan-kun, a guy with a scar on his lips, a guy with a scar on his left eye, a guy who shaved his left side.

I don't know half the guys here, so I just stayed silent and listen to whatever they talk about.

"How dull... This ain't no kiddie playground" Hanma... He and Y/N joined Toman speaking of Y/N I wonder where she is?
"Somebody here ratted us out"

"Y/N..." I unconsciously mumbled and unfortunately they heard it since the room is silent just a moment ago.
They all looked at me.
"Where exactly is Y/N?" I added and for some reason they look angry some almost jumping at me. Did something happen to her? Is she still affiliated with Toman?

"Why Takemichi you seem to be curious..... Miss me that much?" Y/N then entered the room. They all got up then bowed at her.
"While were at it could you drink with me Takemichi? You too Baji." She looks tired. I just nodded accepting her invite.

She lead us to a luxurious penthouse, she seems to be richer but... She look really tired.

"...... I realized that friends are important more important than your own." She bowed to us apologizing for whatever reason that I don't know. "I'm sorry" she added.

"Let's drink" and she said we cheered then drink the alcohol. Could this be... A really good future? Baji didn't died, Y/N is changing not wanting action all the time. Kisaki's not even here.

And as if on cue
"Could I say something?"  Kisaki entered the room with a wide grin on his face and I can feel my head spinning.

Before I know it I'm tied in a chair. What the fuck is going on?!
"Baji??!!!" I shouted as I saw Baji with bruises all over his face and is tied on a chair too. Y/N drugged us! But why?. I looked around and I saw her smoking on the veranda, she looks bored and as if she doesn't have any will to live anymore.

"Baji Keisuke you were always a thorn in my side, you were the only one who saw right through me but unfortunately it's too late for you" He then started kicking Baji with a blank face. I look over where Y/N is trying to ask for help but she ignored me and just stares at my face.

"You're the one who ratted toman out didn't you?!" Eh? Baji ratted Toman?
"I'm the snitch, Takemitchy got nothing to do with it" Baji admitted while glaring at Kisaki. Why exactly is he doing this?

Kisaki shot Baji... In the head... What? What just happened?! Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I realized that Baji is.... Dead.

My thoughts were cut off by a laughter
"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Y/N walked towards us then she grabbed Kisaki's gun and played with it.
"I'm jealous y'know? Being the top really is boring. I need... Excitement. I want... Thrill. What even is the point? He's dead... Ken is dead." She said and finally pointing the muzzle at her head.
What? He? Who is he? Ken? I think I've heard that name before...
Before I knew it she pulled the trigger. Kisaki tried to stop her but he is too late.

Baji is dead... Y/N killed herself... And who exactly is Ken?...