﹄︎04

October 30
(a day before bloody Halloween):

Bells echoed through the hallways indicating that class is over. You quickly pack your things cause one more minute in this damn boring classroom and you'll lose your mind. You were about to stand when you heard someone shouting.
"Shimada! Someone's here to see you!"
You quickly walked towards the door thinking it was Hanma, but you were wrong. Standing in front of you were Takemichi, Mitsuya and Mikey. They stared at you till you reach their position.
"Can you come with us for a second?"
Mitsuya said.

You followed the three of them to the rooftop because they seem desperate to have a chat with you.
As soon as you got there they all look at you with a serious face.

"Let me get straight to the point"  Mikey as while looking at the view. You joined him and appreciated the beautiful view.
"Then what is your point?"
"Can you stop the fight?" Mikey said then looking at you, his eyes are begging you do.
"Yes I can" They look happy
"But... I won't" you added. The hope that they had in their eyes suddenly vanished.
"I'm begging you Y/N I don't want to fight my friends"
"Then kiss my toes if you really mean it"
The three of them are shocked at your demand, who wouldn't be surprised? You're basically telling the invincible Mikey to get on his knees.
"You're being ridiculous Y/N" Mitsuya said while glaring at you
"You should've just accepted my offer before and fight me. But the offer is still on so think about it. Either you kiss my feet or fight me 1v1" You said then finally leaving them. I don't know what's wrong with fighting though? Does he think he's some kind of saint if he don't hit girls?.
"Y/N can you think it over?" Takemitchy said.
"No but you should think it over" you replied while staring right into Mikey's eyes.

The day of the battle:

The junkyard is filled with filty thugs that's gonna spectate the fight. As soon as you walk in the junkyard everyone looked at your direction.
"Hey love this isn't a place for angels like you" A thug that walk towards you said. Another guy grabbed your shoulder and gestured you to leave, everyone else laughed. You continued to walk forward and letting Hanma to take care of a bug.

Hanma punched the guy who grabbed your shoulder he then run to your side gesturing the members to teach the bitch a lesson.
"I warn you filthy thugs don't touch me!" You glared at the thugs that's now staring at you with curiosity.
"Wouldn't want to anger the angel if I were you" Hanma said while sitting on top of a piled cars then assisting you.

"There's too many audience than I thought" Y/N said while looking at the thugs one by one trying to recognize them.
"This fight will make the victor step closer in ruling Tokyo" You were sad at the news because your reason for coming here is to have fun and it'll all end if you win this fight. That's kinda bland and boring for her.

When looking at her surrounding she suddenly froze and hides behind Hanma who's tall enough to hide her. A certain duo caught her attention and don't want them to see her and luckily the fight is about to start so they won't probably see her don't they?.

"Fighters!!!" Our overseer shouted and on cue both the gang walk in the shabby junkyard in the same time.

"Shall we begin Mikey?!" Hanma shouted. Seriously why is everyone shouting at each others throat?
Everyone looks so serious right now and yet Y/N's just sitting there munching on some chips as she watch them fight, it's like she's watching a movie that she have seen for over a hundred times or so.

Y/N doesn't even have to move an inch because Valhalla clearly has the advantage since they're a lot more member. In some emergency Y/N may move if she feels like it. She could interfere in the fight if Valhalla's on the verge of ruin.

It's not that boring and not exciting either. They're literally shouting and punching each other. Toman's captains really is strong they can take ten or more men on their own, makes you wanna think who's gonna win between a Captain and you.

"You there" you motioned a member of Toman to climb where you're sitting at and he obeyed the order since most of Valhalla's members near him glared and ready to beat him up. He quickly got where you were and stand there nervously.
"Now tell me every information you got on Captains" You said while staring at Mitsuya who's helping Takemichi.
"Um~ Mitsuya Takashi, second division Captain he only use his strength if it's for protecting someone" you motioned him to sit beside you and he did.
"Smiley fourth division captain, he's very strong and you can't read his moves because he always smiles" Now that's interesting I wonder who'll win second division or fourth?.
"There's not much information for the two" he then stand up wanting to get out of there as soon as possible and for some reason you kicked his back causing him to roll down the pile of cars.
Some of the fighters and audience look at you with a questioning look not until they saw a Toman member who's bleeding at the bottom of your feet.

"I'm bored can I join your fight?" You said while looking at Hanma who's busy.