﹄︎12

"Darling new year can't wait you must go!" You insisted to stay and prove your friends innocent of what they accused them of but your parents simply can't agree with your plan.
"Dad... My friends... That lieutenant" You can't form words as foreign emotions flushed to your brain at the same time. Your hugged you as she saw your tears started to fall.
"Honey we know what happened we are worried about them too but you could be next you're fortunate you avoided that raid" Your mom tried to calm you down.

"I'll try my best to uncover what secrets that lieutenant have" Your dad reassured you.

You work hard just to build the reputation celestial have right now. Time, sweat, energy all sacrificed just for this very moment? Months of hard work just went down the drain and the worst part is your friends got arrested.

Everyone insisted that you return to Tokyo this instance and in return they'll do their best to make the things right.

You're not a coward but you agreed to them because you know that things will only get worse if you stay there

With that you returned to Tokyo earlier than planned. Haru escorted you while Hachi stayed at Yokohama to observe.

Haru unloaded your baggages from the car and followed you inside

Haru unloaded your baggages from the car and followed you inside. The apartment isn't that big and isn't that small, it's just the right size for 1 person to live in.

You didn't know what to do and just stared blankly at the room trying to process what is happening in your life right now.

Haru noticed your expression and immediately pulled you in a hug. Your fast reflexes didn't even function that well because you only realized that he pulled you. He patted your head indicating that he's here if anything happens.

"I know it's hard for you but please try to compose yourself... For everyone" you looked at his eyes only to see tears are about to fall. There you realized that you're not the only one finding the situation hard but everyone else does.

You wiped the tear that falls down his cheek with your thumb and smiled to prove that you're okay now.
"Thank you... I needed that"

You two talked for a while planning on what to do next.

You two decided that Haru will go back in Yokohama and help Hachi to protect the gang's reputation and turf. He will check on you time to time.

With your final goodbye's you two parted ways. As soon as the car is out of your vision you returned to your apartment to grab some hoodie to warm you up a little since it's already December the weather is fucking cold. You have this habit of stress eating and even though you eat a lot you can't gain weight because of all the fighting you do almost every day.

"A ramen please" you said as you sat down at the counter. You took your phone and earphones out to kill some time while waiting for your ramen.