﹄︎05

Hanma got set back when Draken punched.
"Should I help you?" You offered while laughing at his figure
"Angel don't interfere with my fight"  He said while glaring at you
"Guess I'll find my own playmate then, who do you recommend?"  Draken is wary about what you two might be talking about.
"I don't know go fight the Captains or something" He said then charging at Draken.

You walk away from there not wanting to interfere. A certain someone caught your attention as he is protecting every member that he could.
"Hi there Mitsuya-kun, wanna fight?"  The members who are near look at your direction because this is the first time they'll see you fight. Mitsuya glared at you.
"I only use violence to protect" You grabbed a Toman member near you then punched him over and over in the face till his nose bleed.
"Look here, I'll stop hitting this bitch if you fight me think of it like your protecting him or something" you with a wide smirk plastered on your face.
You punched Mitsuya's face and left him dumbfounded.
"Why are you even doing this?" He asked while staring right in your eye.
"Just for fun" and with that you successfully punched his face his nose even bleed. He punched back but you dodged it then you punched him again but now in the stomach.
"Mitsuya-kun you're not doing well for a gangs Captain, you should step up your game look even Mikey is losing" He looked at where Mikey was fighting and Mikey is being held down by two others and Kazutora hitting his head with a metal rod non-stop.

"Mikey!!". Mitsuya shouted and was about to leave when you got in his way, he punched you in the face
"Get out of my way Y/N" he then glared at you.
"Now that's what I'm talking about, c'mon fight me seriously. You won't be able to help Mikey unless you beat me." You kicked his foot causing him to trip over, he tried to get up but you kicked his hands. You were about to kick him more but the commotion about Kazutora and Mikey's fight grew so you looked at their direction only to see that the tables have been turned.

"What the fuck are you doing Kazutora?!"
You shouted out of anger, he has one job one job! And he couldn't even kill Mikey with his own two hands?!. The three of them are now unconscious but the invincible Mikey took a knee that's when  Valhalla took the opportunity and charged at them.

Toman's Captains are trying to prevent them but there's just too many of them.
"Y/N move!!" Mitsuya said while trying to get pass you. This fight is getting exciting they're literally running towards Mikey and things are getting messing. Mitsuya got pass you when your spacing out, he helped his members to get to Mikey. Some of Valhalla's members are right in front of Mikey but a nerd suddenly appeared.
"Tch, fucking shithead" You didn't care even if it's according to the plan but... That fucking bastard really had to interfere?!

"Tch, Kisaki you bastard!!!" You charged at him wanting to punch his face quickly, you punched everyone who got in your way enemy or ally you didn't care because there's just one thing in your mind right now and it's to punch Kisaki until he's unconscious. You stopped on your tracks when someone hit Kisaki on the head with a metal rod, it's Baji!. Y/N don't know if she's gonna be happy because Kisaki git what he deserved or angry because you didn't got to punch Kisaki.

"I can't hit Baji-san" A super cute guy who has a patch on his right eye said.

There's only one thing you hate the most in this fucking world and it's losing. Either in academics or thug fights like this. You didn't have to worry about competing with someone over money because you got a load of those.

When you saw Kazutora charging at Baji with a knife in hand your instincts acted a interfered with them, you kicked Kazutora on his head leaving him unconscious again. If he had stabbed Baji it will lead to Valhalla's lost and you do not fuckin want to lose.

"I do not fucking lose to a fucking fight!
If I need your limbs cut off so I can fucking win I'll do it! I don't want any coward in my gang!" You shouted while continuously kicking Kazutora's body.
Everyone went silent, if earlier you look like a angel who doesn't even know what the word 'fight' is now you look like a demon possessing a angels body.

You then averted your attention to who is now heading towards Mikey.
"Baji! You stay right beside me! That a fucking command you bastard!" You got angry because he didn't stop, so you grabbed his hair and forcefully made him look at you.
"Did you not hear me shout just now?" You said then punching him in the face, he didn't fight back because you're still Valhalla's Angel and fighting back at you just means he's betraying Valhalla.

"Baji you just follow my lead, don't you dare make unnecessary moves fucktard"
He tied his hair and getting ready to fight, you just unzipped Valhalla's uniform knowing that you'll sweat a lot when dealing with 50 people.

It's not that long for the two of you to finish the fight and quickly got where Mikey is.
"Yo Mikey do you have the answer to my offer?" He got up and glared at you
"You know it's still open right?" You said while warming up.

A hand suddenly grabbed your shoulder and when you turned around wanting to know who the bastard is you suddenly got a chill. You quickly hide behind Baji and shielding you from them.

"Y/N-chan you shouldn't really be here"
"What are you even doing here in the first place?" The other guy said.
"Why the fuck are the Haitani Brothers getting involved in the fight?" Kisaki asked revealing that the two are apparently the Haitani brothers.

"We have some personal matters with Angel so can you guys wrap the fight up?" The older Haitani stated
"Just finish the fucking fight already"
The younger said with irritation visible on his face
"Why should we?" Mikey asked while glaring at the two.
"Mikey you really shouldn't be so grumpy at a time like this, if you don't wrap it up the Haitani brothers may end up joining the fight" The older explained while having a lazy smirk plastered on his face.
"Trust me, Toman won't last that long if we joined" The younger said then walking towards you.

"The fight is... Over then. No one won and no one lost" Mikey said while walking away.