﹄︎20

{Sorry for the late update ಥ‿ಥ}

Third person's p.o.v.

A loud bang was heard throughout the hospital's corridors.

"Hey! Watch it man!" one nurse shouted because everyone was tense enough as it is and the guy who dropped something isn't helping at all.

"dad....y-you okay?" Y/N asked her dad because she saw how her dad flinched at the sudden noise. He's probably tense because of the events that happened just few moments ago.

"I'm fine" her dad responded.

The paramedics continued to pushed the trolley until they finally reached the emergency room. Y/N's dad isn't allowed inside so he waited outside impatiently.
I mean who won't be? His wife might be murdered right this moment and his daughter is inside a emergency room and doctors are operating on her to extract the bullets that might kill her any second now! He's debating to wether stay or leave his daughter.

He's about to leave when he realized...
"Haru pick your sister up and come to the hospital" he commanded the young boy. B/F/N who was arrested is now free because they cleared things up and found that they're innocent.

Haru agreed to him. Y/N's dad is relieved that he has someone like Haru to count on especially on times like this.

A few minutes later....

"Thank God you're here" Y/N's dad sighed in relief knowing that his daughter will be safe in the boy's care.

"Oh, B/F/N you're here too and....... Her friends I presume" Y/N's dad added as he noticed B/F/N, Hachi and the rest of the gang.

The members who got arrested finally got out thanks to Y/N's dad for clearing their names out.

"We'll take it from here sir" Haru said.
"It's an emergency, I'll come back here as soon as I clear things out there" Y/N's dad stated as he walked towards the exit.

Haru bowed down to him even though Y/N's dad can't see it because he's rushing towards the exit.

Most of the guys sat down as soon as Y/N's dad's silhouette is gone. As soon as they got out of juvenile the first place they go to is the Hospital because they heard that their Leader got injured and wanted to be there for her.

They didn't know how to feel at that moment. Should they feel joy because after months of being in juvenile they finally got out of should they feel worried that their Leader is in critical condition as they stood there and wait for the results.

A few minutes later the bunch saw two guy walking towards them, most of them didn't recognize who the two is except for Hachi and Haru who met them a few times already.

They didn't even reach Haru because some of the guys stopped him including B/F/N.

"Who the fuck are you? Why are you here?" B/F/N asked as she glared at the man.

"Easy there sugar pie, I'm not here to fight you guys." The taller man said as he showed this annoying smirk on his face.

"He's Hanma...and this is Kisaki. The guy Y/N always hangs around with. I believe I mentioned him to you when I visited" Haru explained to everyone especially to his sister who's about to punch the guy.

Haru couldn't really blame them for being paranoid of everyone they encounter right now. Their leader just got shot and no one knows if she could survive the operation.