﹄︎02

"This is Hanma Shuji and I'm Kisaki Tetta. So what brings the 'Yokohama's princess' here in Tokyo?" Kisaki said.
"Well Yokohama's getting boring as days so I thought why not expand Celestial's territory here in Tokyo" Y/N said while smiling just thinking about how her gang will grow in the past months made her smile uncontrollably.
"Speaking of expanding Celestial, why don't we team up?" Kisaki offered
"Why should we? It's not like my gang will benefit from teaming up with you guys" Y/N said as she rolled her eyes at the two men.

Hanma got annoyed at the attitude Y/N had.
"Look here doll face, Yokohama is a city where all the fancy guys are and of course almost all of the guys there are 'good kids' since they're what we call 'spoiled brats' maybe you're one of them but who knows?. Don't compare Yokohama and Tokyo and looking at you all lost I'm guessing you don't have your gang with you, so you definitely need our help if you want to conquer Tokyo got that sweetheart?" Hanma told her the cold and honest truth. Y/N hesitated for a second.
"So what's your goal?" Y/N looking at Kisaki as it seems like he's the brain and Hanma is the brawn.
"I want to be the top delinquent and for that to happen I will need your strength Shimada Y/N" He said while sincerely looking at your eyes.
"Then sure I'll join your 'team' but when the second it gets boring I'll leave immediately" You said while smirking at the two as they look at you with a somewhat happy expression
"That's what I'm talking about doll face, seems like we both hate boringness" Hanma then he swing one arm about your shoulder.
"Now could you tell us where our apartment is?".

"Where we heading, it's too early~" You asked Hanma since he knocked on your apartment door 9 in the morning and YES 9 am is still early for you as you stayed up all night thinking about how exciting your journey in Tokyo would be

"Where we heading, it's too early~" You asked Hanma since he knocked on your apartment door 9 in the morning and YES 9 am is still early for you as you stayed up all night thinking about how exciting your journey in Tokyo would be. Of course B/f/n is there with you as they'll protect you in any possible treat.
"Darling you shouldn't be lazy like that if you want some action. Where going to Valhalla's hideout" ,"Valhalla what?" This is your first time hearing that gangs name
"You're gonna be the headless angel of Valhalla in short you're gonna be a acting leader, Kisaki's order" Y/N is so confused about what the headless angel or Valhalla is but one thing is for sure, she doesn't like to be 'ordered' around as she is the one who's supposed to order everyone
"Order who? I'm not a pawn that will carry all his orders!" You shouted out of frustration
"I mean favor" Hanma corrected not wanting the young girl to complain even more.

The three of you arrived at some abandoned arcade with a Headless angel drawn to the front and a 'do not enter' sign. As Y/N is spoiled to every cell she has, she found this place quite intriguing. Hanma lead the way and you two followed, as soon as you enter the atmosphere changed. Some guys glaring at you, some staring, some didn't care and murmurs started to grow louder and louder.
"Quiet you shitheads!" Hanma shouted.
"Hanma not to disrespect but what is these girls doing here?! We're not accepting bitches" A big masculine guy said while pointing at you.
"Darling would you like to demonstrate your strength?" Hanma said softly to make you agree and you did.

Without any second thoughts you rushed towards the guys and immediately kicked his head. Everyone went silent because the guy is much taller and masculine that you but now he's laying down unconscious. Hanma whistled indicating that it very much is a impressive 'show'.

"You guys know that I'm Valhalla's #2 and our #1 is known as 'headless angel' but now! The angel isn't Headless anymore as to 'Kali' here will be our leader from now on!" Hanma shouted.

"Hey isn't 'Kali' based in Yokohama what is she doing here?"
"She's Yokohama's princess why is she here?"
"Is she even the real 'princess'?"
"Kali? That's a weird name"

Hanma got you a chair a gestures you to sit and you did. As soon as you sat down members of Valhalla suddenly circled around you and saying that they're a fan.
"I didn't know I'm famous" you said as you got confused to what they're acting
"You're basically a celebrity so don't even question it" Hanna shrugged the way the members are acting.

Everyone went silent as a long haired boy with a blonde guy behind him entered the room, they're wearing a different uniform from Valhalla.
"Just in time" Hanma said. He's been talking too much lately seems like he's the boss here. B/f/n beside you not making a noise because they're observing everything so if something's wrong they can grab you and run.

The two of them walked till they're just meters away from where you're sitting.
Hanma placed himself behind you and whispered:
"Baji Keisuke Toman's 1st division Captain, Toman's our enemy and he wants to join our gang." Heh so he's switching sides huh? You thought.
Baji turned around and faces the blonde guy then tied his long hair and started to punch him in the face, the blonde guy didn't even resist.

It's been 30 mins since it started and murmurs started to get louder. The blonde guy is already bleeding. Hanma is smiling at the scene while b/f/n still doesn't care. You yawned at the repeated pattern that Baji is making while punching the guy, well this is boring.

You stand up and walked towards the two that are on the floor.
"What are you even doing?" You questioned him but he just ignored you then continued to punch the guy. That was the last straw first you woke up earlier than usual second this place smells third it's getting boring and last but not the least he ignored you, as a spoiled brat no one ever dared to ignore you and this shit just did. You grabbed his long hair and made him look at you and he did but with glaring eyes.
"I said what the fuck are you doing?!" You then punched him in the face and causing his nose to bleed. He was about to strike back but Hanma said:
"Woah easy there you don't wanna punch that beautiful face of hers, she's the Angel after all" Hanma purposely said Angel to make Baji who he's dealing with.
"Do you even call that a 'beating'? I'm gonna show you what a real beating is"

"So you're the famed headless angel" Baji said while glaring at you. Everyone went silent as two guys entered again, one with a tattoo on his neck and the other one seems to be a coward but you just glanced over then glaring at Baji again.
"I prefer to go by 'Kali' as my name" you replied sweetly.

"Takemichi what did Baji here said when he left Toman?"
"I'm leaving Toman, I'm joining Valhalla Toman is my enemy! Is what he said" The confused Takemichi said.
"He passed the loyalty test and witness summon, I think he's clear" A guy who's apparently name is Kazutora
"Okay from today on Baji Keisuke is a member of Valhalla" the members cheered at the news.

"For those who weren't listening and are not here earlier I will repeat my announcement! Some of you might know her and for those who don't, she's the girl who is named 'Kali' and is the 'headless angel'!" Kazutora smiled and waved at you and you did the same. As your name is mentioned a lot of members surrounded you again.

Takemichi was confused, is there a girl known as 'Kali' before? She's not supposed to be here, I've never heard of her name even in the future.