﹄︎10

"Say... What if something were to happen between Taiju and Hakkai? Which side would you choose given that you made a truce with Taiju" You asked Mitsuya because technically you are Toman's 2nd division vice captain because Hakkai left Toman and now you're stuck with Mitsuya.

You barge into the Home Economics room simply because you have nothing else to do. You were fascinated by what he is doing and just sitting beside him quietly watching what he is doing, well not 'quietly' since you asked a lot of questions.

"Mmmh... That is difficult to answer" Is all he could reply since he really is concentrating on the piece of cloth in front of him.
"Why do you think human body have appendix? I mean it doesn't even do anything and we could be hospitalized if it got blocked. What if earth stopped revolving just for a second?. What if the ground suddenly split and it releases magma due to tectonic plates colliding with each other?" You changed the topic because you knew he won't answer your first question any further. You're not stupid you just overthink things to extreme extent. Even the cool headed Mitsuya Is getting irritated by you bit by bit.

Every other girls who are in the room looked at you surprised.
"What?" You asked because it's been an hour since you entered the room and this is the first time all of them look at you in a synchronized way not to mention all of them are shocked.
"Don't mind us it's just that... All you talked about is gang related and you rarely attend classes and yet... You're knowledgeable in Science" Your laughter echoed the room even the hallways.
"What?... Do you guys really think I'm dumb?" And with that you continued to laugh and some of them continued what they're doing before and some just stared at you.

"Y/N! Someone's here to see you!" Peh-yan's voice echoed the room then proceeded to open the door.
"If it's a guy tell them I'm not interested" You shrugged him off then watched what Mitsuya is doing.
"It's a girl" You quickly stood up and running pass Peh-yan. You arrived at your classroom and quickly pack your things and dashing off to the schools gate.

"Yo! My break is 3 days from now, why are you here?" You asked her since the plan is for you to return on 3 days but she's too early.
"They told me to get you" She said then suddenly her phone rang and she answered it.
"No 'hi' or 'hello' huh?"You followed her to a Black car but you stopped before entering and she stopped on her tracks too and looked at you with a questioning look.

"I want to ride a bike on the way" You said with a genuine smile on your face.
"What about your luggage?"
"Give it to him" You answered her and pointed at the guy driving the car.
"Fine but I'll be the one driving it"
You entered the backseat and waited for her to come. She comfortably sat on the passenger seat beside the driver.

"Hey! B/F/N! Why are you ignoring me?!"
But she kept on talking with whoever called her.

Her phone call ended and she stares at you then said:
"I'm not ignoring you, it's just that there's too many things that needed to be done"
You kind of understand her because you were the one who made her Celestial's temporary leader and since being a leader is exhausting you give your best not to disturb her any further.

You guys arrived at your apartment and to your surprise all of your things are already packed up.
"Your Dad ordered it, he didn't want to waste time so he ordered that I pack all of your belongings" B/F/N said because she saw the confused look on your face.

You gave her the key to your motorbike and let her drive it.

"What if something were to happen to me? Can you lead Celestial in my instead?" You said as you leaned to her and hugging her back as you feel the wind kissing your skin.
"Nothing will happen to you. We'll be here to protect you" As she said that he drove the bike faster.

 We'll be here to protect you" As she said that he drove the bike faster

Meanwhile...

"That will be 100,000" The black haired guy from Black Dragon said.

Takemichi, Chifuyu, Kisaki and Hanma asked a mole when will Taiju be alone but they were caught by one of Black dragon's Captain Named Hajime Kokonoi and lucky for them Kokonoi would do anything if the amount is right.

"Hakkai will kill Taiju on Christmas!" Takemichi just realized this. Since Hakkai plan to kill his big brother Taiju Christmas day is the only day he is alone and the perfect time for him to strike.

"The four of us will stop Hakkai and defeat Taiju!"  Kisaki said announcing when the battle will take off.

Of course Takemichi and Chifuyu are a bit against this plan because Kisaki is their enemy and something doesn't sit well with Kisaki's plan. Sooner or later he may betray the two leaving them to fight with Taiju alone.

"That's a fast one" Kisaki said because he gave them time to think about it.
"We'll work together with you till Christmas is over" Takemichi said.
The four of them leaned to the fence and thinking about what may happen in the near future.

Y/N's p.o.v

*Sigh* we finally arrived it's been long since I got to ride with her and it feels good to feel the wind kissing my skin again.

"I'm home~" You shouted while entering my house. Since no one answered I'm guessing both mom and dad are busy with something again well it's not the first time so I just shrugged it off. I continued my walk to the kitchen because it's been too long since I last saw it. Mmh nostalgia is hitting me. The house seems quiet and something feels odd.
"Hey B/F/N Where are they?"
"The master had a emergency meeting and the miss had somewhere to be"
Mmh typical them since no one is here might as well see what celestial is doing.

"Let's go~"
"Where?"
"Celestial" as I said that she immediately followed me.
"Ahhhhhh I miss everybody~" wonder how they handled the few months that I'm gone.

I opened the rusty door in a abandoned school. We made it into our base since you rarely see some abandoned building here in Yokohama.
"You bastard!" Someone shouted and threw something on the other side.
"What you wanna fight?!" Someone shouted back.
*Sigh* I miss this chaotic scene.
"Hi~" I said and immediately grabbed everyone's attention. They were statued.
"How's everyone doing?"
"You're back!" Haru shouted.