﹄︎16

"Y/N? Do you need something?" He asked.
"You... You know Ken very well right?" You asked him back. You asked him to meet you in the playground near their house.
"Do you need something from him?" He asked you back. Is this even a decent conversation? You two are just questioning each other and won't even bother answering the questions.

You weren't really the type to be the first to ask guys out but this time it's different.

"Can you tell me what he's like usually?"

"I don't know, I don't have his permission to tell you that right?"

"I just really want to know"

"And what is the reason?"

Why does he even want to know? Why does he even have so much question to ask? I just really want to at least know my brother even if it's only his mannerisms.

"It's something personal"

"Well we are talking about his personality right?"

Tch I can't argue with that, he really have a point there.

"MITSUYA TAKASHI can you just tell me already?"

You certainly don't have the patience to play with him All day.

"You're fun to tease specially when you need something. So what do you want to know about him?"

He said with a wide smirk across his face.

"Y/N?... Y/N! I need you to focus here" a voice called out to you.
"Ah... Yes... What are we talking about again?" You replied. You couldn't really catch up to their conversation because you kept recalling what happened yesterday.
"You're always spacing up a lot but this time it's on a different level" Ran said.
"Yeah, do you need to go to a doctor or something?" Rindou said.
"This is the third time it happened this week" Hanma said while squinting his eyes at you.

You're currently attending Tenjiku's meeting to discuss what the next step is.
This is a crucial time for Tenjiku because the battle with Toman is just around the corner. The plan is to catch Mikey off guard on the day of the battle and and you guys are just deciding who is the one assigned to do that.

After your mother's confession you couldn't really concentrate to see everything. You couldn't sleep when your friends got arrested and now you found out that you have a brother and he's a delinquent not to mention your fucking enemy.

"Ah... Yeah, I'll let Kisaki handle things" you just replied because Kisaki usually handle things you were suppose to do.
Kisaki sighed because he knows he couldn't do anything to change it and at this point he's used to it.
"Yes I'll handle things" he said.

"Y/N you look tired, how many hours did you sleep last night?" Kakucho said and bringing the topic up again.
"I don't know" you just shrugged it off. At this point you are used to just sleeping like 30 minutes a day because of the fucking nightmares you keep having when you tried to sleep. Your body clock obviously changed because of insomnia.

"Let's end the meeting here" Izana said as he stood up and glanced at you.
"Take a break" he added and finally walked away.

Soon enough the executives left one by one.
"You need to take it easy" The older Haitani said before they could leave the premises.
"Yeah, I got it" you shortly replied and stood up wanting to leave the room⁶ because you know if you argue with him on this one, the conversation will only get longer.