chapter eighteen

Second escape

Yoongi sighed as he was left with a guard, one who wasn't even paying attention to him. Everyone had left to 3 different locations, hoping to be able to capture 'Yoongi's dad'. He looked at the little desk that was close to him, and where he previously circled the locations on the map, the file with the information about his supossed-dad was still laying on top of it.

He scanned everything that was laying onto the surface and something sharp catched his eye; sharp scissors. He glanced at the guard but the man was still not looking at him. The boy bit his lip because he was doubting the next action he was about to do but he did it anyway. He bent down as far is he could with him being tied onto the chair and took the scissors with his mouth/teeth.

As he had it in his mouth, he glanced at the guard but the man still wasn't interested in him. He bent back again with the sharp object in his mouth and tried to relax his posture a bit. He still had to get the object in his hands to cut the ropes. He could drop it onto his lap and shove it under him towards his hands by some friction of his hips or ass. Or he could drop it over his shoulder carefully and hoping he would catch it with his hands.

Yoongi quickly thought about the two options before the guard could see him with the scissors in his mouth. The first one would make some sound if he would try to slide it under him onto the rough wood of the seat. The second option was risky but soundless if it would land into his tied hand. What does he have to lose anyway? He thought and decided to go with the last option.

He glanced at the guard one more time as he turned his head to the side until he knew the object could fall near his hands. He sighed again and his pulse quickened. He closed his eyes as he opened his mouth a bit to lose the teeth-grip from it and let it fall. He opened his two palms wide quickly and opened his eyes when he felt the object land into his hands. He grabbed it tightly and tried to figure out the scissors' two 'cutting legs', afterwards he opened it and started cutting the ropes.

After some nerve-wrecking minutes and constantly keeping an eye on the guard, he was able to get loose from the ropes. He sighed out of relief and then he tried to break the two parts of the scissors apart, that made a sound which made the gaurd look at him suspiciuosly and he started walking towards the boy.

Yoongi held one part in both hands, when the gaurd was close to him and about to threathen him with his gun. The younger latched at him and stabbed one of the sharp pieces into the man's eye hardly. The man screamed loudly and fell down to grab the object in his eyeball. There was so much blood spilling from it but Yoongi was already running towards the exit with his 'father's' file.

-

I updated and I hope I did okay