chapter six

body

Yoongi was already awake when the sun entered the small room. His wrists felt sore and he still felt sick, he didn't want to be here.

The boy clinched a bit as the door opened and six boys came into the room. "Oh, he's awake already." A guy that's not as tall as his friends said. They all sat down on a chair while Yoongi lay on the floor.

The smallest could feel all their eyes on him, burning holes into his body. "So what are we gonna do with him?" One of them asked, making the others shrug.

"It was his idea." Another one said and pointed to Jeongguk. "Well, ehh...I was thinking of using him for money." He answered and smiled.

Yoongi didn't know what he meant but he did know that he didn't want it, at all.

"what do you mean? as a hooker?" Another guy said. "What? No." the other answered with a laugh, "People will notice he has gone missing, so we ask money."

Yoongi made a tsk-sound and shook his head. The guys turned to him with a confused look. "What?" One of them said as they saw him almost laughing.

The boy looked up at them with a smile, "bold of you to assume that anyone would pay for me."

"Well if no one would pay for you to come back, then maybe they would pay to fuck you since you have a fag face." one of them, Jeongguk, replied back as soon as Yoongi said that.

The boy swallowed and looked down, he really didn't want to end up like that. "Now that you mention it, he does look like a fag, not only his doll face but also his feminine body." Another one commented. Some of them laugh while Jeongguk came closer to the boy.

"Look" Jeongguk said as stopped in front of Yoongi but he crawled backwards in panic. He grabbed the smaller's hair and yanked him forward, making him cry out in pain.

Jeongguk gripped his shirt and ripped it in a swift motion, exposing Yoongi's upper body. Everyone got quiet, he had indeed a sort of feminine body but they couldn't ignore the bruises and cuts on his body.

Yoongi tried to cover his body a bit, feeling insecure. "Do you have abusive parents?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi shook his head, "n-no.".

Yoongi was on the verge of tears and he hated it, he hated crying in general. "You're being bullied at school or work?", again Yoongi shook his head. "I-I have a b-boyfriend and t-this is how he shows his l-love for me." He stuttered.

"Love? Boy, that's not love." Taehyung said and shook his head. "I mean, we don't handle people with love too but that's different."

"What kind of a boyfriend is that? What kinda boyfriend carves 'slut', 'whore' and stuff like that on his lover's body with a knife?" Another one said.

"Why haven't you go to the police yet?"

"Ugh, I hate the police." Jeongguk said. "Shut up, I'm not asking you."

"Well, I was afraid that he would do something worse if he'd found out."

"Can we stop talking about that shit? We are not going to pity him. We all had rough times." One of them said.

"You're right." Jeongguk said and crouched down next to Yoongi. He took Yoongi's pants and pulled them off, revealing his pale legs. They were stained with purple marks, too big to be hickeys.

"S-stop please." Yoongi begged.

"He really is a doll." Taehyung mumbled.

"That boyfriend was very lucky to have you and we may be too if we would sell your body to others."

-

Hey guys, so I made some edits on this part, instead of them saying they could use him for their own needs, they threaten selling him to others. they also do not fully undress him like how it previously was. please reread the story if you want and you will see how i removes the mpreg and other things x