chapter two

robbery

Jungkook opened the door of his shared house with his 'colleagues' and sighed

Jungkook opened the door of his shared house with his 'colleagues' and sighed. He stepped into the warm building and closed the door behind him, placing the keys under a vase near the front door. He hung his jacket on the wooden coat rack and walked into the kitchen.

"Is there still something left in the fridge?" He asked himself and opened the refrigerator. Nothing what he would like to eat right now. He closed it again and went upstairs.

A door opened when he walked past it, it was Taehyung who came to see who woke him up. He looked at the younger with sleepy eyes. "What?" Jungkook muttered and looked at his own shirt, full of blood. "How is Chanyeol doing?" Taehyung asked with a deep voice.

"He's buried deep into the ground, covered in his own blood" he said it like it was a normal thing.

"Ah okay and no one saw?"

"Nope"

-

"So what did you plan for today?" Jungkook asked while stuffing his mouth with lamb skewers. Namjoon stood across him, the table in between the sitting eating boy and Namjoon who rolled out a self-made floor plan of a supermarket.

"We are going to rob a supermarket, I know it's not original but I like it" Namjoon said, making the other colleagues nod and Jungkook just kept eating.

"We leave the house at 12, so make sure you have your weapons with you and wear something dark and don't forget to put on your mouth mask." Seokjin announced.

"Is my bunny mask allowed?" Jungkook said and took a bite of his delicious lamb skewer.

"Sure"