chapter three

violence

"We literally have nothing to eat, great" Yoongi mumbled to himself. "Then go to the supermarket!" His mom yelled, Yoongi rolled his eyes. She was probably waiting till her son had a reason to go to the supermarket.

Yoongi sighed and went to the hallway, taking his coat and putting on some shoes. He hated going to the grocery store, he just hated people in general. He walked out of the house and made his way to the supermarket.

He stepped in the building and took a shopping cart, rolling it into the market. There were like 5 people doing their grocery shopping, a bit rare. He went to the pasta/rice department and placed a lot of pasta types into his cart. He saw instant noodles and checked the expiration date. He nodded and placed it in his cart too.

He rolled his cart through the departments trying to find the cash registers but he stopped his movements when he heard a few people screaming and then a gunshot, "everyone lay down and shove your phones towards me! NOW!". Yoongi's eyes widen, what the fuck?

Yoongi ran towards the back of the store, trying to find the emergency exit. He found it and tried to open the doors, it opened but someone came out. All dressed in black, a black mouth mask and a black beanie. "Trying to escape I see" the man said and took Yoongi's arm roughly dragging him towards the cash register where the robbers all stood. 5 normal people were laying scared on the ground while 2 cashiers were emptying their cash registers.

The man pushed Yoongi on the ground and earned a groan from him. "This boy tried to ran away" the man said making all the robbers look at Yoongi, one caught Yoongi his eye, a guy with a bloody bunny mask. That guy walked towards him and crouched down in front of him, his gun pressed under his chin. "Don't try me, little boy. I'm not in a good mood today so don't do anything stupid", Yoongi nodded with fear in his eyes.

"O-Okay, I-I'm sorry"