chapter ten

trauma

TW: GORE, MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE

Yoongi was laying in the makeshift bed, when he heard the bell ring. He had just woken up a bit, but still feeling like he'll pass out again. After that, he heard someone talking.

A few moments later, the door of the basement opened. "Where is he?" A deep voice said. "down there." Jeongguk said as he walked into the room with a tall man following behind. That man was carrying a small toolbox.

"Sit up yoongi, this is a doctor. He's here to help you." Jeongguk said, glaring at the boy. Yoongi did as told and sat up. The boy looked up at the man who looked confused, then terrified at the environment of the room.

"C-Can you please tell me this isn't where you sleep?" The doctor said and sat next to Yoongi. "I-I don't sleep here, it's just where i want to be when I don't want my...r-roommates to disturb." Yoongi kind of lied, which made Jeongguk smile.

"Okay, I'll start examining right away." The formal man said and opened his toolbox but didn't trust this situation one bit.

-

Jeongguk had left in the middle of the stitching, when it was almost done, Yoongi thought that this man could maybe help him.

"S-sir I need to tell you something." He said, the man looked at him.

The small boy bit his lip nervously and told him that he was kidnapped and that they hurt him. He also told him that they were criminals and that was enough for the man to take his phone and dial the police's phone number.

But before he could press the green horn button, the doctor got pulled back by his hair harshly. Jeongguk.

"No!!" Yoongi screamed and started crying. "Please don't kill him!".

Jeongguk was holding the man's hair in a tight grip while he was sitting on his knees. The man was breathing heavily, faced towards Yoongi.

The psychopath was just laughing and gazing his knife against the man's neck. He was crying and pleading not to kill him.

"Please, don't kill him! Kill me instead!" The smaller screamed loudly.

"Why wouldn't I kill him? He was going to call the cops and we already planned on killing him after he took care of your wound." He answered with a creepy smirk.

"I-I have kids please!" The man cried and didn't dare to look at the other holding him down.

Yoongi saw the phone laying on the ground and kicked it somewhere with his feet, somewhere Jeongguk couldn't see. Taehyung entered the room at that moment but he didn't see what Yoongi did.

"Please don't kill him!" Yoongi tried again but Taehyung grabbed his hair too (the other side, not the one with the stitched wound) and lugged him towards the scene. Jeongguk grinned and looked at Yoongi, "Don't you dare to look away or I'll torture you even more so that another doctor has to come and who i will kill again."

Taehyung held Yoongi tighter in a way that escape was impossible. Yoongi shook his head and tried to move away but he couldn't.

The doctor was crying harder when Jeongguk pushed him against the floor. He raised his hand with the knife in it and Yoongi immediately closed his eyes.

"Open your fucking eyes now or I'll cut one of your stupid eyes out of your sockets.", Yoongi let out a sob and opened his eyes hesitantly, just to see Jeongguk stabbing the man in his stomach.

The man screamed and Yoongi shook his head while crying but didn't dare to look away or close his eyes.

The taller kept on stabbing the man until he had stopped screaming. Then he grabbed the man's hair and dragged him towards Yoongi. "No!" He said and tried to get away but Taehyung was too strong.

Jeongguk held the man in front of Yoongi. The man's head was hanging backwards, revealing his neck.

He handed the knife to Taehyung and he took it but still held Yoongi. Then, he grabbed Yoongi's hand and wrapped it around the knife. Yoongi had it in his hand and Taehyung wrapped his hand around Yoongi's.

The taller raised Yoongi's hand that was holding the knive and moved it in a swift motion, Yoongi could feel something splashing on his face. He had slit the man's neck and blood was all over Yoongi.

Jeongguk let go of the man and Yoongi didn't know what to do. He was traumatized from the previous things that had happened. The smaller held the knife tighter and stood up. He ran to the other and was about to stab him but he grabbed his hand, making the knife fall out of the smaller's hand.

"Don't think so my boy." He grinned and motioned to Taehyung to come closer. "Your face all stained in blood makes me kinda turned on." He said and started kissing his neck.

"Let's have some fun, yeah?" He whispered and licked some blood from his neck that had fell on him when he had slit the man's neck. He moaned from the taste, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Yoongi's frame. The smaller squirmed a bit, he didn't want this.

They both started touching him and Yoongi couldn't do anything but to let them do whatever they wanted to do with his body.

-

[2021 EDIT] made some changes but kept the major parts x