chapter seven

care
-

WARNING: mentions of dangerously skinniness, if you can't handle it, I'm sorry.

Yoongi had been alone in the cold dirty room for a few hours until the door opened again, revealing Seokjin -he got to know their names-. "Hello." The man said and crouched down in front of Yoongi.

"H-Hello." this guy had a kind voice but he didn't trust it all.

Seokjin picked Yoongi up and carried him out of the room, making him confused and also freeze. "Are you still not feeling well?" He asked, probably about the throwing up from earlier. Yoongi nodded, "w-what are you gonna do?".

"I'm taking you to the kitchen, you need something to eat, don't you?" He answered and placed the boy on the counter once they reached the kitchen. He opened some drawers and took something to eat for the younger which was; ramen to warm up. "I made some for you too, but we wanted to eat alone to talk about business.", Yoongi nodded when a weak 'thank you' left his lips, really not trusting this sweet treatment of one of his kidnappers.

Seokjin warmed up the food, sprinkled some grated cheese over it and putted it on a plate. He placed the plate next to Yoongi and started feeding the younger.

The smaller let him feed him, he felt weak to do anything by himself or to stop the father-like treatment of Seokjin because he was afraid that this guy's kind facade was going to disappear. Suddenly, someone shoved the fork out of the taller his hand, making it fall to the ground.

"Why the fuck are you feeding him?" Jeongguk yells. "Because I don't want him to starve!" The other yelled back. Yoongi was looking at his feet, he was afraid that he was gonna get hit.

"You're pitying him?!" Jeongguk spat at him with a mocking but mad tone.

"What?! No!" Seokjin defended, "I just feed him because if we want to use him for profit, than we should feet him. Have you seen how skinny he is?!".

Jeongguk poked his tongue on the inside of his cheek while glaring at Yoongi.

"You fucking anorexia cunt"

-
[2021 edit] this chapter normally started with him just having had been forced to have sex with him and he kindly loved it but i deleted that toxic thinking. so the guys did not have sex with him x