chapter nine

comfort

AT 11PM
Jimin entered the cold room where Yoongi was still laying in, unconscious. A doctor was on the way and they were gonna kill him right after he took care of the wound. The boy's head had a cloth taped to his head to minimize the bleeding.

He bended over the boy and started cleaning his body, removing all the blood. When he was finished, he hooked his arms under the other's shoulders, pulled him up and sat him down against the wall. He undid the chains from around the boy's ankles and the ropes from around his wrists.

He picked up the oversized sweater he brought with him and pulled it over Yoongi's head carefully. Then he took a fresh pair of boxers and putted it on him. Lastly, he putted some socks on the other's feet.

Jimin softly smiled as he looked at the boy and took the washing cloth with him that he had used to clean the other. He left the room but came back with a one-person mattress, with a lot of effort, he made it to the corner of the room. He lay down the mattress and placed a thick but warm blanket on it. He also had found a pillow and putted it on the mattress.

Afterwards, he walked to Yoongi, who was still unconscious, and picked him up and returned to the comfy mattress. He lay the boy down on it and pulled the blanket over him.

-
[2021 EDIT] I made this into a small filler chapter, since this was the guys talking about getting a doctor to remove the embryo but since i deleted the mpreg part, I just kept where Jimin made Yoongi lay comfy. Ofcourse it's unrealistic to wait that long for an open wound in the head but hey it's fiction and the doctor is on the way (: