Season 3

♣️PHOENIX THE ASSASSIN♣️

⚔PROLOGUE⚔

When Aristia Rain Soleil's family were killed in front of her by the person she loved, she vowed to herself na pagbabayarin ang taong may kagagawan ng karumaldumal na nangyari sa kanila.

But then, 6 years past when the painful truth suddenly woke her up from her wrong beliefs sa pagkamatay ng kanyang pamilya.

Nang mga kinikilala nyang pamilya at ng taong akala nya'y pumatay sa kanila.

From a Foe to an Ally and Ally to a Foe.

From anger to learning to forgive and from admiration to hate.

One thing is for sure, it is not easy to accept everything all at once lalo na kung ang mga taong pinagkakatiwalaan mo ay sya pa palang mga taong unang mag tatraydor sayo.

The war started, the Phoenix has fallen as she sacrificed herself to protect her people but then, just like the legend goes as a legendary bird who can rise from ashes, she is gonna resurrect again to be fiercer and stronger than ever to surpass the beast that is sleeping inside of her.

Years passed by.

A Legendary Assassin Phoenix woke up from her slumber.

She's now back once again to continue her legacy as an Empress and to find those people that may harm anyone that she treasured the most after finding out her secret.

Everything seems like only yesterday ngunit taon ang binilang ng mga taong kanyang naiwan at kasabay non ang maraming pagbabago na kanyang hindi inaasahan..

Will coming back be enough to get back all the things she once lost or just be content to get back the one she once had?

The fallen Mafia Empress, Aristia Rain Soliel.

The Legendary Assassin and a Queen of DarkBlood Organization that they all thought died years ago is now back to regain her throne.

They already changed her, He already tamed her.

But...

Is it still gonna be a plain suicide just to be near her?

Or...

Death is gonna knock once again on her door?