⚔Chapter 41⚔

⚔Chapter 41⚔
🗡6Years🗡

••Vladimir Leregs POV••

**6 Years Passed**

"Daddy? Is this where mommy live?" She innocently ask while pointing on the mauseleum in front of us

I just bitterly smiled at her and nod

I walk inside together with our daughter and her portrait where she's smiling welcomed us and another portrait on her side..

"Hi hon, I'm sorry if we just now visit you..its just that I still can't accept that you're gone, I'm sorry..we visit cause our daughter badly want to see you that's why we're just now here..I'm sorry Rainy.." I whispered and smiled weakly while staring at her portrait

"Our daughter's already 6yrs old can u believe that?? She really look just like you.. She even inherited your beautiful eyes and energy lagi nya kong pinapagod gaya mo noon na hilig mag pabuhat."

"Baby say hi to your mommy Aristia and Tita Jade." Utos ko sa anak namin na naka yakap at nakasandal sa balikat ko

"Hi mommy And Tita." Malambing na sabi nito sa kanyang ina at kay Jade ngunit mahihimigan ang lungkot sa mumunting tinig nito..

"You don't want to talk to her more?? mommy might want to talk to you though.." I said at tinitigan ang kanyang mga mata na kagaya kay Aristia..

"Daddy I think mommy doesn't love me.."she said almost like a whisper while sadness is written in her eyes

"Why you say that? mommy loves you so very much baby.." Tipid na ngiting sabi ko sa munti naming anghel

"Because mommy never showed up in front of me because she don't like me.." She teary eyed whispered I just smiled bitterly at marahan hinawi ang buhok na tumatakip sa mga mata nia at tumitig sakin na nangingilid ang luha..

She's really just like her mom..
Iyakin din at maramdamin kagaya nia..

"Mommy Aristia will always be with you Trisha Valery ..She loves us to infinity like the stars in the night sky.. She's always there to watch over you so always remember that so smile now or mommy Aristia will be sad.. Show her your prettiest smile ok??" I said and she just nod her head obediently and smile to Aristia's portrait while holding her necklace with a star and moon pendant that Aristia owned before..

That night, I was ready to die with her pero hindi ko magalaw ang buo kong katawan para tumakbo papasok.

Nung gabing yon kasabay nyang nawala na ng tuluyan sila Aris dahil sa Laki ng pagsabog and they found tons of burned bodies inside kasali na kay Aris.

Chase, Karsen at Si Grey ang nanatili sa tabi ko at tumira sa mansyon ni Aristia para mabantayan ako..

I tried to end my life tons of times..

I even hurt myself just like how Aristia cut her wrist each day before..

When I lost Aristia it was the most hardest part of my life.

It was hard and unbearable and it kills me each day ..

I keep missing her gentle smile and how she always looks at me na parang ako na ang pinaka magandang nangyari sa kanya..

She showed and taught me how to love unconditionally even in life and death situation.

I was supposed to be her mermaid ..

Buts she's the one who disappeared like a foam...

Our memories and how I lost her that night hunts me each day..