The HYDRA Base

My dad drove his motorcycle through the snow with me on the back while I shot down HYDRA agents with two guns, only using my feet and legs to stay on the bike.

"Y/N, jump when I say." My dad shouted over the noise.

"Alright Cap I'm ready when you are."

"NOW!"

I jumped off the bike and stuck the landing amazingly. I watched my dad drive away and started using my powers to fight off the agents attacking me. Once I was clear I made my way towards the direction of the HYDRA base. We had been destroying bases trying to find Loki's sceptre which hadn't been easy although I was hoping to find out more about what HYDRA did to me to give me my powers since I couldn't really remember much about the day. I noticed my dad's shield on the floor and picked it up using it to block bullets and blasts from hitting me.

"Cap catch!" I shouted to my dad and threw him his shield.

"Nice throw kid. Looks like you might be taking after me after all not just your mum"

This comment made me smile and laugh even though it probably wasn't the right time for that. I always thought I took after my mum more than I did my dad, I mean my aim with a gun is impeccable just like hers was in her days as a SHIELD agent and my fighting skills are just as good as hers, but handling dad's shield always felt so easy and natural too.

"Shit." Tony said over coms.

"Language."

Did my dad really just tell Tony Stark 'Language' I mean he doesn't even say that to me.

"Jarvis what's the view from upstairs?" Dad asked Tony's AI.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Struckers technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

I used my powers to block oncoming bullets while Thor delt with the incoming attack of HYDRA agents.

"Loki's Sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it."

Thor threw his hammer at an agent and knocked them out waiting for his hammer to return. I always thought his hammer was really cool. I'd love not having to go and pick something up once I've thrown it and to just have it come back to me.

"At long last." Thor stated

"Don't get too excited we've got to get in first." I said to Thor. He just looked at me as if to say at least we know it's here.

I then heard Nat's voice over the coms "At long last is lasting a little long boys."

"She's not wrong guys we've been at this for months let's not screw up." I told them. "Oh, and let's try and hurry this up I'm pretty sure I've got homework thanks to a certain Tony Stark."

"Yeah, well it's called being home schooled. Deal with it and I'll give you an extension if you need it but then again you could have done it when I gave it to you not the day before I want to see it."

"Whatever Tony just get the shield thing down."

I continued fighting alongside my dad and Thor taking down HYDRA's men one by one which felt pretty good especially since I recognised some of them from my days with HYDRA.

Clint's voice came over coms. "Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise."

"You think so Barton because I'd say that they totally haven't noticed us yet." I laughed after saying this while my dad gave me a look that I know to mean 'seriously Y/N' so I stopped laughing and continued fighting.