The Train

Me and my dad got out of the jet and onto the roof of a building and looked over to the lab.

"Two minutes stay close." My dad said into coms.

We made our way into the building finding that Ultron had already left. We went into Cho's lab and found her injured on the floor.

"Dr Cho!" My dad shouted as he ran over to her. I followed him and ran over crouching down to the floor.

"He's uploading himself into the body." She said weakly.

"Where?" I asked.

"The real power is inside the cradle. The gem its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it." My dad replied. I got up and started making my way out of the building to look for Ultron and the cradle.

"Did you guys copy that?" I asked Nat and Clint up in the Quinjet through coms.

"We did." Clint responded.

"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest." Nat informed us. "That could be him."

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you Y/N. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative. That truck crashes the gem could level the city." I told him.

"She's right. We need to draw out Ultron." My dad added.

My dad made it to where I was, and the truck came up under us.

"Ready Y/N?"

"Ready Cap."

With that we both ran towards the edge and jumped onto the truck. I landed perfectly and stayed on top, but my dad didn't, and he rolled off the back and held onto the doors. Ultron then blasted at the doors causing them to fly open and my dad to start swinging from the door. He hit the side of the van and kicked himself back towards the back of the van. The doors were then blasted again and fell off. My dad kept hold of the door at was still attached as it dragged along the floor.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy." My dad shouted. "I'm gonna try and keep him that way."

"You're not a match for him, Cap."

"Thanks Barton."

"Dad he's right you might not be but I am. I need you to get him up here with me and I'll try and keep him occupied although it's you that pissed him off so he's definitely gonna aim for you."

"Alright I'll bring him to you up there just give me a second."

Ultron then blasted my dad off the van and into the car trailing behind. My dad then managed to jump onto an oncoming van and swing up to the top of the truck right in front of me. Ultron then flew up towards us.

"You know what's in that cradle." He said as he went to shoot at us. My dad used his shield to block it. "The power to make real change and that terrifies you."

"I wouldn't call it a comfort." My dad responded as he threw his shield towards Ultron. Ultron dodged the shield and threw it back towards my dad. My dad caught it and then threw it and hit Ultron in the chest.

"Stop it." Ultron demanded and then blasted my dad off the truck.

"Okay now I'm pissed robot man." My eyes and hands started to glow purple as Ultron turned to face me. I sent consecutive blasts at him causing him to stumble backwards. I then used my powers to start to pull his arms away from his body. As I was trying to pull Ultron apart, I heard Clint speaking over coms to Nat.