Ultron

Everyone covered their ears at the sound of the mystery high pitched noise. It stopped and Tony pulled something out of his pocket clearly about to try to figure out what made the noise.

A weird, disfigured voice then began to speak. "Worthy." Everyone looked around the room trying to figure out where the voice was coming from since there was no one else in the tower. We then noticed a robot walking on the other side of the room. It stopped in front of us as we all stood up to look at it. I stood next to my dad and saw the confused faces of all the team.

"No." It then turned to face us. "How could you be worthy? You're all killers."

"Stark."

Tony responded to my dad indirectly "Jarvis."

The bot began to speak again "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a dream."

"Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit." Tony said while tapping his tablet like thing.

The bot continued talking "There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" My dad asked the robot.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices."

"Who sent you?" Thor asked it.

Tony's voice then began to play from the robot "I see a suit of armour around the world."

"Ultron." Bruce said sounding slightly shocked.

"In the flesh, or no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready." As Ultron was talking Thor tightened the grip on his hammer, Maria got her gun ready and my eyes turned purple, ready to fight, just in case. "I'm on a mission."

"What mission?" Nat questioned.

"Peace in our time." Ultron responded.

As soon as the words left his mouth Iron Legion bots flew through the walls and started attacking us and as instinct, we all fought back. A bot went for me and so I quickly used my powers to pull it apart before it got too close. It fell lifeless to the ground. I grabbed Helen and got her to hide from the bots while protecting her. Nat and Bruce got behind the bar and Nat started shooting at the bots. I continued pulling apart the bots with my powers sending their parts flying around the room. Thor used his hammer to destroy the bots that went towards him, and my dad attacked them with his hands since he didn't have his shield. I saw Tony grab something off the table and jump on the back of one of the bots.

"Stark!" I heard my dad shout.

"One sec. One sec, I got this." Tony shouted back.

"Could you maybe hurry up Stark this dress isn't meant for fighting" I shouted.

"Thor." My dad threw the top half of a bot that I pulled apart towards him and he used his hammer to destroy it.

"Cap." Clint threw my dad his shield and he used it to take out the last of the Iron Legion bots.

"That was dramatic." Ultron stated.

We all looked over towards the voice. "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through" Me and my dad both walked closer to Ultron. I raised my hands and they started glowing purple but my dad gently pushed my hands down to tell me not to attack and so I lowered my hands and stopped them from glowing.

"You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve? With these?" Ultron then picked up one of the broken Iron Legion suits. "These puppets." He crushed the head of the bot and continued to talk "There's only one path to peace."