The Aftermath of The Fight

"Fury, we're gonna need a med team to the last boat ASAP." I spoke into coms. "Pietro's been shot about 10 times maybe."

"I'm sending a team out now. They'll meet you there. How's he doing?"

"He's alive still and I'm keeping it that way. I'm using my powers to stop him from bleeding out and to keep him strong enough to keep his heart going. If I move my hand, he'll most likely die within a minute."

"Alright, I'll let the med team know that you need to stay attached to him at all times."

"Thanks Fury."

Within a few minutes the boat landed on the carrier and a whole med team came running out towards us wheeling a bed over.

"Clint, get up." I said to my friend as we landed.

"Okay." He said sounding rather tired.

My dad saw the med team and knew exactly what was happening. "Okay everyone, listen up! I'm gonna need you all to stay seated until we get our friend off the boat."

The med team made their way onto the boat and over to where I sat with Pietro on the floor.

"Ready Agent Rogers?"

"Yeah"

Two men from the med team picked Pietro up and placed him onto the bed. Two women then began attaching wires to him and attaching him to an IV. The four members of the med team then wheeled the bed inside towards the med bay. I jogged to keep up with them and we went into an operating room. One of the men handed me a mask just like the ones they were already wearing and helped me put it on since I only had one free hand. One of the women then began talking.

"Okay we need to get the bullets out as soon as possible."

The other woman then came and stood next to me while the two men and the other woman started working on removing the bullets.

"Agent Rogers, is there anything we need to know about this kid?" She asked me.

"Erm yeah. He's an enhanced just like me."

"What powers does he have."

"Erm increased metabolism and thermal homeostasis. I think he heals faster than normal too so once the bullets are out the wounds should start healing."

"She's right. I just took a bullet out of him, and the wound is gone. It's just a scar." One of the men said.

The woman turned back to face me. "Once we've removed all the bullets, you'll have to leave so that we can check him over and so that he can rest."

"Okay thank you." I turned to face Pietro and used my free hand to hold onto his. "You're gonna be okay." I said quietly to him as I slightly squeezed his hand letting him know I was there.

After around 20 minutes they had removed all the bullets and his wounds had healed. One of the men turned to me and smiled.

"Okay we're all done, and all his wounds are healed." I moved my hand away from his chest and his heartbeat didn't change signalling to me that he was okay. "We're just gonna check him over and then let him rest up for a few hours. You should go tell your friends that he's okay."

"Does he have any family?" One of the women asked me.

"Yeah." I said. "A sister."

"Tell her she can visit him in around half an hour."

"Okay. Thank you for your help." I then walked out of the room to go and find the team.

After around 5 minutes of me wondering around the carrier I finally found them sitting in a room waiting anxiously for some news. I opened the door and walked in causing them all to look up. Each and every one of them stared at me waiting for me to say something.

"He's gonna make it. He's okay. They're just checking him over now."

Wanda walked over to me and embraced me in a hug which I didn't even know I needed until she hugged me.

"Thank you, Y/N. You saved his life."

"Don't mention it, I'd save his dumb ass any day." Me and Wanda laughed and then she let go and went to sit back down.

I walked over to a spot in between my dad and Clint. My dad put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a small side hug. Clint then turned to me and smiled.

"Told you he'd be okay."

"Yeah, guess you were right."

Maria Hill then walked into the room to talk to us about a few things.

"The civilians are all okay from what we can gather. No major injuries. We're still working on trying to figure out how many casualties there were and if we actually managed to get everyone off the city before it fell but so far, it's looking like we did it. Y/N, how's Pietro?"

"He's okay. They removed all the bullets and his wounds healed. They're just checking him over to make sure he's definitely okay. Oh, and Wanda you can go see him in about half an hour."

"Okay." Wanda replied.

Hill then spoke again. "That's good but how are you doing?"

"I'm okay." I replied confused as to why she was asking.

"Are you sure?" She questioned while looking puzzled which only added to my confusion. "It's just your leg. It's covered in blood and looks pretty bad."

I looked down to see a large hole in my leg. I hadn't noticed it since I was so focused on helping Pietro that I didn't even feel any pain until I looked at it. I started feeling the pain but hid it from the rest of the team.

"Oh, I didn't even notice that. It's not as bad as it looks, I'll heal it in a bit."

"Okay if you say so." Maria then turned back to the rest of the team. "We can't track the Hulk since the Quinjet was in stealth mode. We'll keep looking for him, but we might not find anything."

The team all looked at each other with sadness written on all of our faces. He was still alive, but we still just found out we lost one of our own. If the Hulk wasn't found, then we wouldn't see Bruce again. I just hoped that we'd find him and bring him home. Maria left the room and Tony stood up.

"Group hug? I think we all need it." Everyone looked at Tony and Nat was the first to speak up.

"Just this once."

We all laughed in agreement and went in for the group hug. It was nice. We were all just relieved that we were all still alive. We stayed like that for a minute until I pulled away. I attempted to heal my leg, but I couldn't do it.

"You okay?" Nat asked as she noticed I was struggling.

"Yeah, just trying to heal my leg." I told her as I tried again.

I began to feel dizzy, and my leg went numb. I felt my legs give way and I fell to the floor but just before I hit the ground someone caught me and then everything went black.