Finding Bucky

When we arrived in Vienna, Sharon had us all wear normal clothing as well as baseball caps and sunglasses to hide our faces. Me and my dad went outside and hid behind a tree by the building that had been blown up. Sharon was walking around doing her job and Sam waited in a small nearby café. My dad then called Nat as we watched her sat on a bench.

"Yeah?" She answered the phone.

"You all right?" My dad asked.

"Uh, yeah, thanks. I got lucky." She responded and I sighed quietly out of relief. "I know how much Barnes means to you and Y/N. I really do. Stay home. You'll only make this worse for all of us. Please?"

"Are you saying you'll arrest us?" My dad asked.

I facepalmed myself and the smacked my dad lightly on the arm since I was supposed to be on my way back to the compound by now, not in Vienna about to break the law.

"Us? As in you and Y/N? No. Someone will. If you guys interfere. That's how this works now."

"If he's this far gone, Nat, we should be the ones to bring him in."

"Why?"

"Because we're the ones least likely to die trying."

My dad hung up the phone and we walked into the café where Sam was waiting for us. I stood to Sam's left and my dad stood to his right.

"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asked.

"Yep." I told him.

"Might have a point."

"He'd do it for me." My dad pointed out.

"1945 maybe. I just want to make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you usually wind-up shooting at me." Sam said.

"He's got a point. Maybe Uncle Bucky isn't the same guy he was back in 1945." I told my dad with a sad expression.

Sharon walked into the café and stood a few paces away from us and slid a folder over to my dad.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for that." She said, pointing at the folder she had slid over to my dad.

My dad opened the folder and looked at it before handing it to me and Sam to look at.

"My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now so that's all the head start you're gonna get." Sharon told us.

"Thank you." My dad said.

"You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight."

Sharon left the café and we left shortly after to make our way to where Bucky was reportedly sighted.

We managed to arrive in Bucharest pretty quickly and so we suited up and made our way to the apartment where Sharon had told us that Bucky was living. Sam stayed up on the roof while me and my dad made our way inside the apartment. When we got in there, Bucky wasn't there so we took a quick look around the place.

"Well, this is the dingiest apartment I've ever seen." I said as we looked around.

"He's in hiding. What else would you expect?"

"Somewhere less cell looking?" I suggested.

"Heads up Rogers'. German special forces approaching from the south." Sam told us through coms.

"Understood." I said.

Me and my dad sensed someone else's presence in the room and so we both turned around to find Bucky stood in front of us.