The Compound

After about half an hour the first moving truck pulled up at the front of the compound. I stood up and made my way over to the van as 4 men got out.

"Hi." I greeted them with a smile.

"Hey, do you need us to move the stuff inside?" One of the men asked me.

"If you wouldn't mind, yeah." I said since I clearly couldn't do it on my own.

"Alright men, let's get to work." The same man shouted towards his other co-workers.

The youngest man looked to be around my age, he looked me up and down as he walked past and winked at me. I felt quite uncomfortable at the time, but I didn't show it. One of the other men opened the van and looked inside, I made my way to the back of the van and did the same.

"So where should we start?" He asked me.

"Erm, this is all our training equipment, the tech for the lab and our files. Training room is round the back on the ground floor. The doors open so you should be able to get in, if there's any problems, I'll let you in. Lab is on the top floor, first door on the left, files go on the same floor but first door on the right."

"Alright, you should go sit, I bet standing with those crutches is tiring."

"Yeah, I've gotta wait for the next van anyways."

"Alright we'll sort this out for you, get it all inside."

"Thank you."

I made my way back towards the bench and the youngest man looked at me again and smirked. I seriously didn't like the way he looked at me, but I just tried to ignore it and leave him to do his job. The men got to work on moving everything into the compound and after around 10 minutes I heard someone sit down next to me.

"Hey beautiful." The teen from earlier said as he sat.

"Erm, hi?"

"I'm Jack."

"Okay."

"Don't I get your name?"

"Nope."

"Alright, playing hard to get I see. Okay I can work with that." He said while smirking and moving closer to me.

I shuffled over on the bench, and he followed. I was now sitting on the very edge of the bench, and he was sitting right next to me.

"So, if I can't get a name, what can I get." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Nothing." I said while trying to move my thigh away from his hand. "Do you mind?" I said gesturing to his hand.

"Actually, no I don't."

"Why won't you just leave me alone? Don't you have a job to do."

"I think you're hot, thought I'd talk to you instead."

"Well, I'd rather you not. I'm not interested in you that way, or in any way for that matter."

"Ouch." He said pretending to be hurt while still not moving away from me. "I guess I'll just have to find a way to make you interested in me then."

"Please just leave me alone."

"No can do I'm afraid."

Just then I heard a voice start shouting. "Get your hand off my sister because if you don't your fired, and then I'll beat your ass."

I looked up to find my little brother getting out of the second moving van and walking over to me.

"Erm, yes boss." The boy then removed his hand and walked away to continue moving everything into the compound.