Georgie's Head Cannons 1

Hey everyone this is my head cannons book this is what I took from the movie/show and the realize actors actresses life and made up for my stories if you don't like my ideas I suggest you don't read anyways I hope you enjoy this head cannon book if you do vote and comment 💖

Although Georgie is a sweet, and loving person who loves to help people's. She is still very reserved and doesn't like to get herself in too deep of waters, as risks were never really her thing.

Georgie is very smart when it comes to school work and worked super hard at keeping her grades up although her parents ultimately didn't care.

Georgie is a sucker for dogs especially puppies. She just thinks there so cute and she loves how devoted they are to there owners.

Georgie is not a cat person although she can stand them. She would never actually adopt a cat as she likes animals that tend to obey (With an exception for Pumpkin of course)

Georgie is a neat freak, growing up Georgie's parents kept their house clean enough, but it was still relatively messy, and she couldn't stand it sometimes as she believes there is a place for everything and everything should be in it's place.

Ever since she was a child Georgie was always prepared for almost anything, and have everything that could or would be needed  and put it in her backpack. Causing her best friend Lily to nickname her Mary Poppins

Georgie has always been a pretty generous person, and loves to help people and animals alike with finding homes or even just giving them some food. She believes that everyone should get a happy ending no matter their circumstances.

Georgie may be a little shy, but she is not afraid to stand up for herself, her dogs or her friends if they need her too.  She can also be very competitive if her friends challenge her to do something she is comfortable with doing.