Jessica Knight Headcanon (When All Heck Breaks Loose)

Jessica Knight is extremely witty, often using this aspect to cover up her well hidden trauma or to tease her teammates. 

She is also a very skilled fighter having to learn how to fight at the age of twelve just to have food for that day and to make sure no one tried to hurt her.

Jessica does not trust easily her years on the street and past abuse causes her to be very distrustful of others. Often giving her a cold and almost arrogant  aura. 

She doesn't like having close relationships  with anyone. Anytime Jess had let someone  come close to her in the past it always ended up with someone  getting her hurt. Most of the time it was her. This is especially  true after her REACT team died it took several  months for the team to get her to truly open up.

She is also crafty, easily being able to find  a way to make almost any object a weapon. Which helps her in her field of work and while she was out on the streets.

She is scared of intimate relationships  since she has been used so many times. So she veers away from them. Jimmy is the first guy she ever let have a date with her.

Jessica is multilingual, being able to speak Mandarin, Japanese, English, Spanish and ASL fluently.