Blind.

- - - - -
Alcina never lets you stray afar from her or one of her daughters. She rarely permits a maid accompanying you—after all she does have people out for her. It makes it hard to trust them with her beloved.

Even if you are blind, it never stops you from exploring the castle. Occasionally, you would bump into walls, maids, or even one of the girls. By a few months of exploring the castle, you can already remember it like the back of your hand. Sometimes, you still hold Alcina while walking. Well, more like her dress.

"Draga mea, you know it's dark out. Wait for me to finish this last paperwork and I'll help you out, okay dear?" Alcina kisses your head, resuming back to her paperwork.

You groan as you walk back to go sit on the bed. All you want is a glass of water, but Alcina worries more about you roaming around at night than in the day. She says things lurk around or as she puts it "protecting the castle from danger". You aren't stupid, you know it's those creepy things from the cellar. Alcina just tries to keep you safe from being frighten by them. It's very sweet when you think on it.

"Okay love, I'm finished," Alcina turns to stand up towards you, "we can get that glass of water." She walks to you, helping you of the bed.

You quickly grab ahold of her dress as you hear the door creak open. You can hear her chuckle.

"What? What is it?" You question, holding on her dress tighter.

"It's nothing, darling. Don't worry about it." She looks down, giving you a smile.

She honestly found you clinging to her dress adorable, but she would never admit that.

The both of you walk a bit further until you heard the sounds of Moroaicâ. You swiftly stood in-front of your wife, tugging on her dress.

"Alcina," you hiss, "pick me up." You plead.

Alcina gently bends down and scoops you up. She chuckles once again.

"You're so adorable, darling." She coos.

You blush for the embarrassment of being needy.

"Sorry Alci, I got spooked by those creepy things." You shutter.

"It's quite alright, darling. Let's hurry up and get that glass, so we can cuddle. How about that, hm?" Alcina quickens her pace and in no time the both you are back in the bedroom.

Alcina puts you down and you immediately ran to the bed, forgetting the water.

"Alci come join me!" You scoot over to make enough room for her.

"I'm coming." She hums lightly. She gracefully walks over towards the bed and lays down, careful not to smush you.

She gets comfortable with her sleeping position and you quickly adjust yourself to lay on top of her.

"I love you Alci." You softly say.

"I love you too, draga mea."