Idiot.

- - - - -
You and Daniela have been dating for a while and she is very clingy. You didn't mind it though, but you were still a maid at the castle so that meant your girlfriend made it very hard to work.

"Y/n, pleaseeeeee." Daniela tries to convince you for what seems the millionth time. She finished her daily work things and was now bugging you for cuddles.

"Dani, no. I'm still working." You turn around to press a kiss on her forehead.

"C'mon I'm more important than your dusting." She groans out, rolling around like an idiot.

"Daniela," you look at her sternly, "I am working for your mother to which she would kill me if I disobeyed."

"Mother would never let you die!," she perks up, "mother does let and my sisters to be in charge of the maids! So I demand you cuddle me right now." She looks at you.

"You're such an idiot, love." You get up from your spot to walk towards Daniela.

"I'm your idiot." She said adorably. She quickly stood up and swarms the two of you to her bedroom. She ran straight for her bed a loud 'thud' following.

She missed the bed.

You start laughing so hard til the point you were on the floor crying. You couldn't grasp your breath.

"You're so," you gasp for air, clutching your stomach, "stupid." You hear her grumbles of embarrassment as she picks you up and throw you on the bed. You let out a small scream.

"Daniela! You are gonna give me a heart attack."

"That's what you get for laughing at me." Daniela stuck her tongue out at you before crawling in bed.