Memory Loss.

- - - - -
You stare at the tall lady in front of you.
"You don't remember me do you?" She says sadly. There's something scratching in the back of your head, like you do know her, but you can't remember who she is. You scrunch your eyebrows in thought. She looks so familiar. Why couldn't you just remember?

You snap out of your thoughts and slowly shook your head. The lady sighs mournfully, her face full of heart break.

"So it seems like one of those days, draga."

"Draga? A pet name?'" You thought, "and what does she mean by 'one of those days?'" This woman continues to baffle you. More and more questions, but no answers.

"Come now. You did take you medicine right?" She hums.

You nod your head lightly, following her. She lets a breath of relief go. You might have memory loss, but she's glad that you remember to take your medicine.

As you continue to walk, you see a red-head girl walking towards you and the lady.

"Mom!" She greets cheerfully. You look at her with a blank stare, assuming that she was talking to the lady beside you. She turns her head in confusion and looks up at tall lady beside you.

"She's not feeling to well right now dear." The lady gently puts out. The daughter puts on a sad smile and nods quietly before walking off without another word.

You and this mysteriously tall lady kept walking forwards to who-knows-where.

"So are you going to tell who you are and where I am? Because frankly I'm a bit lost—actually really lost— on what's happening." You furrowed your eyebrows to look at the lady for answers.

She took a deep breath almost like she was about to cry. You couldn't help put pity the woman.

"Well dear, I'm Alcina Dimitrescu. Most call me Lady Dimitrescu and right now you are walking in my house— Castle Dimitrescu." She looks exhausted just about as if she's done this a few times, "The girl whom you've just seen was Daniela. The youngest out of three of my daughters. I am assuming you remember who you are, correct?"

"I do." You hummed as you thought. You continued to stay into your own thoughts until Alcina stopped in front of a huge door. She quietly opens the door and checks around as if she expect someone to be in there. She let a relieved sigh and turned towards you.

"If you may excuse me draga, I have to leave right quick. Please stay here and don't go anywhere. I'll be back." She have a quick kiss to the crown of your head before exiting the way the two of you came in.

"There goes that name again. Along with a kiss.' You couldn't help but feel frustrated with yourself. You seemed very important to these people so why can't you remember them?

You sighed as you took in your surroundings. Shelves of books boarding one of the sides of the inner wall separated by planks of wood. On the other side you see a few paintings on the wall.

You walk towards a big painting that hangs right above the fire place. It's a painting of Alcina surrounding by what you guess is her daughters and then you. You quickly look at the other pictures.

One of you and Alcina. Another one of you and Alcina. One of just her daughters. One of just her daughters and you.

You look at another that contained all of you in it together. The grumpy face on Alcina, the blood covering Daniela, Cassandra with her sickle, Bela with her fingers messaging her temples, and you. You were laughing with complete joy.

You laughed silently as you recalled how hard it was to get the daughters to pose. You gently pick up a picture that layer on a table. You ran your finger across the frame to look for dust; however, none came off telling you it's been cleaned lately.

You heard the loud footsteps of you lover as she walks in. You put down the photo and looked at your wife.

You smiled with tears down your cheeks, "I'm so sorry dear. I forgot again, didn't I?"

Alcina stood there for a few seconds out of shock. She didn't expect your memories to come back so soon. Once she recovered, she briskly made her way over to you. She picked you up and brought you to a chair. She sat you down softly on her lap.

"It's quite alright, love," she wipes your tears, "I know you can't help your memory." She kissed your head.

"I know. It's just so tiring. I'm tired of not remembering you guys. I know how much it hurts you. I wish there was a way to get rid of it." You nuzzled into the crook of her neck, crying again.

Alcina looks nervously around. Wondering if she should open her mouth.

"Dearest, I suppose there is a way to help you." You sat up quick and looked into her eyes.

"Mother Miranda said the cadou might help you, the gift can aid to heal your disease." She placed her hand on your cheek, "but you know the risk that comes with it, right?" You nodded you head.

"Then it is your choice draga. I will not stop you even though I think it's idiotic thing of you to do." She sternly looked into your eyes. You laughed at her concern.

"Mother Miranda says there is a higher chance of surviving than not, love." You chuckled.

"Yes I know that, but there is still a chance of you not making it."

"I'll think on it, Alci."

"Just tell me when you've made your decision. Convincing Mother Miranda is a very hard task." She laughs quietly.

You hummed enjoying your time with Alcina by the fire. You waited before making any life changing choices.