Comfort.

- - - - -
"Hey, darling! Have you seen my coat?" You ask your wife. Donna comes around the corner with a black coat.

"Thanks so much, love." You kiss her forehead.

"Are you okay?" You bring a hand to her cheek, "looks like you've been crying." You move your hand to her chin, tilting slight upwards to get a better look. You scrunch your eyebrows in concentration as think about the things she could be crying from.

You eyebrows slowly moves into a sympathy expression as you figure out why she was crying.

"Oh Donna," you take off your coat and sit her down on the couch, "babe, you know I would do anything for you. Whatever it might be I'll be there. You're enough, Don. I love you regardlessly of how you look. I find you so adorable." You gently caress her right side where the cadou scar resides. You put a light kiss just above it.

"Let's go cuddle. You need it."

"But you—"

"That can wait. You're more important to me."

You grab her hand and lead her up to the bedroom that you share. Kicking off your shoes, you change into something more comfortable.

You look over at Donna who's already laying in bed in one of your t-shirts. You quickly hop into bed, situating yourself into a comfortable position.

You drape your arms around Donna with your legs tangle together. You smile as she buries herself further into your neck.

Life couldn't get any better than this.