Jealousy.

- - - - -
Bela was never the type to let her anger get the best of her. She was the oldest. She had more responsibility and could handle her emotions well. It's just something about you—her loving girlfriend— hanging out with the maids.

They were maids. It didn't make any sense for you to hang out with them more than with her. She is absolutely jealous about it so much that even blind people can see that.

It even got to the point where she wouldn't even talk to you. This treatment went on for a week or two.

When you finally noticed that Bela was ignoring you, you went to confront her about it.

You walk up towards the wooden door. You knock once.... No answer. Knocked again.... No answer. You twist the door handle, slowly entering the dark room. You flick the lights on.

You stare at the huge mess that was in Bela's room. Lamps broken, books on the floor, paper everywhere, and even a few weapons are broken on the ground. This was so out of character for Bela. You knew that she didn't talk about her feelings, but this was too far.

You gently pick up one of the broken weapons, you stare at it for a good minute. This is a gift you had given her for your second anniversary with her. You customized personally from a blacksmith out of town. You ran your fingers lightly across the design. You snap your head towards the door as someone came in.

"Bela." You said.

She stared at you. Nothing said.

"Bela, why aren't you talking to me?," you broke eye contact, tearing, "I don't know what I did. Tell me so I can fix it, please." You beg, stepping closer as you grip the blade closer to you.

She sneers, "you don't know what you did?! How about you go and confine in your little maid that you sleep with!"

"Sleep with? Bela what are you tal—"

"Don't act dumb! Admit you've been sleeping around." Bela looks as if she's close to a breakdown; her watery eyes, her disheveled hair, and her heavy breathing.

"Bela." You said softly, staring at her with sympathy. She turns to face you now crying. You walk close to her and bring your hands to rest on her cheeks.

You caress her cheeks softly, "Bela, love, I would never cheat on you," you wipe her tears, "I love you so much. Nothing—nobody in the world can change that. You hold such a special place in my heart. I can never stop thinking about you. And for those maids, I'll stop talking to them for you, dear."

"I'm so sorry," she is sobbing her eyes out, "I'm so so so sorry. I can't believe I thought you were cheating on me."

You kiss her for a moment.

"Bela just please talk to me next time, okay?" You plead, looking her softly.

"I will. I promise." She smiles.

"Now let's cuddle."

"What about the roo—"

"Cuddle time"