I'll Never Betray You.

- - - - -
Alcina holds you very dearly to her heart. She puts a lot of trust in you, being that you are her lover and her head maid. You never gave her a reason for her to doubt you. You understand it takes a lot out of her for her to put trust into you. She's aware of how you never would leave her, but the back of her mind tells her otherwise. Alcina decided to go out for a smoke instead of worrying so much.

You were doing your daily chores in which they consist of cleaning the library, helping the new maids around, and assisting Alcina. Doing the first chore on the list, you head for the library. Upon walking down the hallway to the room, you notice one of the newer maids rushing towards you.

"Hey you!" She bellows out. You turn your gaze to meet hers.

"You're the maid who runs this place right?" She briskly says, looking about like something was chasing her—which technically would've been the most feasible explanation.

"Some can say. Why?" You eye her closely, curiously.

"Great!" The maid enraptured, "come with me then." She pulls you along forcefully by the hand.

"Hold on, to where exactly?" You continue to let her drag you as you question.

"To escape this hell hole," she sharply says as if the most obvious thing in the world, "you don't actually like it here, do you?" She asks in a mordacious tone.

You fiercely tear your hand out of her grip, eyeing her stupidly, "do you have a death wish or something?" You whisper.

"If I did I would stay here and let myself die to these vile woman." She seethes out.

"Now are you coming or not?" The female servant looks sharply at you.

"No. What is wrong with you!" An anger look took over your face. You couldn't believe this woman. Asking you to leave your lover. She had guts, you could admit that.

"What?" The maid looks in disbelief, "you are really siding with these- these monsters?!"

You grab her by her face with a vigorous grip and pull her in.

"You don't know who you are messing with and they are not just some monsters." You squeeze your grip even more tightly that it might even leave a red mark. She violently tries to scrape your hand off.

"Do you hear me?" You say with an extreme tone.

"Y-yes." She stutters. You let go of her. She immediately scurries away from you no doubt to try to continue her escape.

You walk away, heading straight for Alcina's study.

You knock gently on the door a few times. After a minute or two you hear a very muffled 'come in.'

You enter her study, shutting the door behind you.

You bow respectfully, "Lady Dimitre—"

"No need for formality, draga mea." She waves you off.

"Well then, Alcina, there is a maid planning to escape." You say gently. That got her full attention now as she stands up from her work. She turns around to face you.

"Who is it, darling?"

"Well I don't exactly know her name, but I do know where she is headed."

"Then lead the way, dearest."

You swiftly walk out the room and around the corners of the hallway with Alcina following closely behind. You enter an empty room. All the furniture and paintings is covered by white sheets. Dust everywhere, seeming like the room hasn't been used in decades. In the corner of the room, behind one of the furniture, you can see a small door appearing as some sort of tunnel.

Not even a few moments later, the servant from the earlier events walks into the room. She freezes upon seeing you and Alcina.

"Well well, look who we have here." Alcina says with a precise gleam in her eyes.

"My lovely head maid here told me you were trying to escape?" She hums questionably.

"Well I- I mean." She stutters.

"Am I wrong?" She glares hard at the troublesome maid.

"No, my Lady." The maid's gaze glue to the floor in fear.

She hums, self-satisfied with the maids obedience.

"Daughters!" Alcina's voice booms throughout the castle's walls.

Before the maid can panic, the three sisters are already at the door, waiting to assist their mother.

"Yes mother?" The three of them said together.

"Take her away. Teach her what we do with maids who attempt to escape." Alcina says sternly.

A chorus of laugher is heard along with pleading as the daughters drag the maid off. You've been with the Dimitrescus' long enough to not be effective by these things. Sure you feel guilty time to time, but whatever helps your family to thrive.

"Come on, draga mea." Your lover drags you off. You gave her a questionable glance, but said nothing. She quietly leads you to the bedroom you share.

"Come and lay with me, darling." She says softly.

"But my wor—"

"Do not fret over it, my dear. Some other maid will cover it. Now come here."

You quickly shuffle over to your wife and cuddle up with her.

She kiss your forehead, "thank you for coming to me so quickly. You have eased my mind about numerous things." She says, brushing her hand through your hair.

"Anytime Alci, as if I would want to leave with a woman as abhorrent as her." You grumble while snuggling further into Alcina.

She laughs, "I love you, darling."

"Love you too, love"