Clingy.

- - - - -
It's not often one of the girls gets in trouble by Lady Dimitrescu but when they do, it's usually for something very bad. Cassandra failed to capture the man thing that entered the castle making Bela the one to go after and catch him. Her mother was furious. Not in a mean way, but in a motherly way. Lady Dimitrescu got on to her for being so reckless, putting Cassandra's own safety at risk.

You were chilling in Cassandra's room alone as Lady Dimitrescu required her presence. Cassandra made you stay in her room as a man roamed around the castle. You obeyed her, not really wanting to argue. It worried you for she was taking a long time to return. You waited anxiously in a chair by the door for her returnal.

The book that you were currently reading was interrupted by the door being slammed opened. You quickly got up and walked towards your girlfriend. You let out a relieved sigh once you saw she was alright.

"Hey love. I'm so glad you're okay." You hugged her tight.

"What's wrong?" You pulled from the hug, eyebrows scrunching together.

"Mother got onto me." She muttered, ashamedly.

Before you could say anything else, she pushed you on the the bed, laying on top of you. You wrapped your arms around her and put a kiss onto of her head.

"Dear, I love you very much and would love to continue cuddling with you but I have work to do now that the castle is safe again. The man delayed my work progress." You muttered at the end, rubbing your temples.

You get no words back just a growl as she clings on you tighter. You decided to give up since there was no use in fighting if she was going to get her way in the end. You huffed and kisses her gently again, rubbing her back to sooth her.

"You owe me after this." You muttered, falling asleep.