Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

"Congratulations, Mr. and Ms. Leywin it's a boy," said a strange male voice.

'Who are you, where am I?' I questioned feeling the pain of my memories returning.

"He's so cute! Welcome to the family my little Arthur" cooed a female voice.

"Hey Art, can you say dada?" asked an excited golden retriever aka dad.

'Alice? Reynold? Wait... I'm Arthur motherfucking Leywin! It worked! I actually made it to the TBATE verse!!! Lucid dreaming for the win.' I screamed in my head drowning out the outside world.

'Notice: Master has died in his past life and thanks to his persistence got his wish to reincarnate.' said Wisdom king Raphael

'Wait I died and this isn't a lucid dream and I actually died!?'

'Notice: Master should not worry as this is a new beginning and Master has me now.' WKR says smugly.

'Worry? Worry? Ha, who's worrying? This can't be any better, wait, I got my other wishes, right?'

'Notice: Master did indeed get his unbreaking body | eidetic memory | poison/charm/illusion immunity | bloodlust: Imma beat yo ass aura and mana and aether both await Master's commands and will follow his will'

"Goodnight little Art, sleep tight" cooed my mother

'Night mom' which came out as a hum cause babies can't talk.

'Alrighty Sage, time to get some work done. As you most likely know you are my source of information and the reason I will be able to progress much, much faster than the original Arthur did; so, first things first can you sense aether?'

'Notice: Although aether will obey Master's will, Master's current body is incapable of sensing, much less using aether. Notice: Master has called Wisdom King Raphael, 'Sage' which is not Wisdom King Raphael's name... hump'

'One, I guess natural manipulation of aether really does belong to the Indrath clan. Two, I, your Master, Arthur Leywin, hereby grant thee, Wisdom King Raphael the name and title, Raphael the Great Sage, and the nicknames of Raph and Sage. Three did you just pout...?'

'Notice: Thank you Master and no I do NOT pout'

'Sure... anyways unto the hard stuff; I don't want to have to deal with the embarrassment of breastfeeding and getting my diapers changed so here is your first set of commands. 1) You will put my conscience in a stasis-like state and wake me up when I awaken three years from now. 2) During this time, you are to form my mana core and try compact as much as you can so that my mana density increases and also ensure I have all the human elements and their deviants. You will slow the process if you have to so that I awaken a month or so after turning three. 3) Put my body on autopilot and show a great interest in adventuring books, especially those that have to do with survival in the wild and hunting. Oh, and show great interest and awe when father trains. 4)Find a way to make ear cuffs a communication device. You got all that?'

'Notice: Yes, and Master will enter a stasis-like state in 3 2 1...'

Time skip to Arthur's awakening at age 3

"ARTHUR! ARTHUR! ARTHUR!" both my parents screamed as they rush towards me.

"Arthur my baby, my baby you're alright, you're alright." cried my mother.

Best innocent face and baby voice, activate!

"M-M-Mama am, am I in trouble?" I asked innocently.

"Trouble, of course not, my boy you've awakened at the age of three, hell not even the stuck-up nobles at Xyrus could do that. My boy we are so proud of you" – said my dad as he beamed in pride.