Chapter 12 - Leywin Family Reunion!

"No! you can't leave Art, y-you can't!" Tess sobbed.

"As much as I would like to stay myself, I have my family waiting for me back at Xyrus and I have yet to meet my kid sister," I said hoping to reason with the young elf.

"Besides you still have four months before Arthur leaves so why not make the most of it?" Merial said in an attempt to cheer up her daughter.

"O-okay, but I get to hold Sylvie for most of the day," Tess demanded.

"Just be gentle with her and you have a deal."

And just like that, four months had passed with Tess and I spending almost every waking moment together, and often times she would fall asleep late at night with me having to carry her back to her room. Thanks to my new Draconic asura body I only need to sleep once every couple of weeks and eat once every three months, because of this I can now spend my nights in deep meditation. Focusing solely on the god runes on my back I quickly found out their true capabilities.

God rune of destruction grants access to Amaterasu, a black flame capable of burning any and everything in its path. The flame doesn't travel but instead appears directly on what the user is looking at. The flame can take the shape the user wishes for or cover/coat weapons or be added to spells for more destructive purposes.

God rune of space grants the user access to burst step, flash step, god step, and Amenotejikara. Burst step allows the user to quickly cover short distances with almost no movement. Flash step allows the user to quickly travel long distances appearing as a blur to others. God step allows the user to travel through aether pathways to instantaneously cover long or short distances. The aether pathways are not affected by obstacles such as doors or walls allowing the user to phrase through them and reach their intended destination with enough focus. It also grants the user access to the hiraishin seal which the user can place on any surface and instantly teleport to as long as the has enough aether. The seal is undetectable by anyone other than the user and easily modifiable to relay information such as heartbeat rates. Amenotejikara allows to user to instantly switch places with an object regardless of size and distance as long as the user has sufficient amounts of aether.

God rune of time grants the users access to Aroa's Requiem, Regrowth, and Eyes of Anubis. Aroa's Requiem allows the user to rewind time on non-living objects as long as the user has aether. Regrowth allows the user to rewind time up to 24 hours on a target or himself, thus 'healing' any injuries gained in those 24 hours. Eyes of Anubis, grant the user the ability to pierce a target's past whether they be dead or alive.

God rune of force {I forgot to add this one last chapter} grants the user access to Ruler's Authority, Almighty Push, Universal Pull, and Fa Jin. {Everyone knows what Ruler's Authority, Almighty Push, Universal Pull are so I'm not going to explain however my version of Ja Fin passively builds up kinetic energy that is released at the user's will for explosive speed and power.}

"Hey kid, take this," said Gramps as he handed me a silver object.

"Isn't your family crest?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"Yes, it would help you if you're ever lost in the forest again," chirped Tess.

"And Alduin and I also grant you access to act on behalf of our family so please use it wisely," Merial stated.

"Thank you, I wouldn't abuse the trust you have placed in me, and before we path ways, I have gifts for you all as well," snapping my finger a black box containing a pair of Hermes landed in the hands of each Eralith. "These are the communication cuffs I use to talk with my family. Simply put them on your ears and imagine the person you wish to speak to and then speak. And Tess this is for you, while you have it on it increases your mana and stamina regen rates as well as boosts your healing factor. Also, it has my hiraishin seal on it so if you're ever in trouble just call for help."