Prologue

(^What she use to look like before she reincarnated, but with longer hair that was to her waist^)

Hi, I guess........My name is Mitsuki Takahashi, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently living alone.. I used to living in japan but I live in America now. And, it's not really for college, it's more like escaping some horrible, toxic creatures I once called 'family'. They don't care about, since I apparently killed my mom when I was born, but it's not like I wanted her dead, I didn't want to kill her. I too also wanted a mother figure in my life. But, my dad refuses to remarry anyone, he loves her still even if she isn't with us.

So, because of that, they think I'm the reason why she died. I was blamed by the three bastards I call my 'brothers', for the death of their beloved mama. I'm her child too, ya know? And my dad also blamed me and sometimes hurt me. And so did they. My 'brothers' often bullied and hit me. My dad would constantly blame me for everything and abuse me, hell, he even through a wine a bottle at me.

After that, he still didn't care about me. So, when I was 4, I took an oath, saying that I will leave the shitty house when I turn 17. I already in my 3rd  year of college, I studied like hell and learned subjects that weren't in my grade so I skipped 2 grades and got a scholarship to a nice college called 'Keiser University'. And, now I'm here, on my break at work. I not at 'that' house anymore and, the devil be damned, 'they' haven't called me, not even once. Good news, for me though.

"I knew it." I said while playing one of my favorite games during my short break. " Navia was framed for poisoning Alyssa. And by one of the maids under Alyssa's care.  What a b!tch." There's a game is called, "My sweet, lovely Alyssa", it about a girl named Alyssa Linda Elizabeth (The game is named after the heroine), a game I can realty to. The heroine is said to have straight strawberry blonde hair the reached to her waist and clear, forest green eyes.The Daughter of Viscount Elizabeth. 

"She is a great beauty," I said in a low tone voice to myself. I'm typical half-Japanese girl except I have 'above average', I have long, black hair the reached my hips and sky-blue eyes. A lot of people praised my looks, saying "You're so pretty" '" You're look like those model."  I think that I'm just slightly above though...... And, apparently, people said that, my 'brothers'(assholes) are "sexy" or "handsome". I've never saw it in them.

"(What would happen if Alyssa was compared to me?  I think she would be prettier than me...?)" But, still I can't believe that the crown prince actually made the first move. The least he could have done is annul his engagement with Navia first, instead of confessing but forgetting about his own fiancée..........." again, I said in a low toned voice. The crown prince, Theodore Johnson Luxgian, had fiery red hair and deep blue. The crown prince is hot, handsome guy, a.k.a. an ikemen. But, the only thing bad about him is that, he's a cheater!

Now, of course, there is almost always a villainess. And this one was quite rare to. The villainess; Nivia la krauser, the archduke's adopted daughter. She's utterly beautiful but is as strong as a legend. She has long, smooth, fluffy, wavy silver hair and mismatching eyes, she's a drop dead beauty. Unfortunately, she's the villainess and her ending is a unusual one.

I continued to binge-read this until my break was over, even though I mostly knew what basically happens in the end. I had 13 more chapter left when suddenly, I heard a shout." NEWBIE!!! WHAT THE F*CK IS TAKE SO DAMN LONG!?!?!?!??! GET YOU A$$ RIGHT OUT HERE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!" Oh dear, I got too immersed in my though again.  Still, she really is so loud. Why do you be a little more louder so everyone can hear you horrible voice!?............. But, she does have more power than me. Her position is nothing to laugh at, so she think that she can do whatever she likes." I'M COMING BOSS!!!!!" I yelled back a her and went back to work.

(9 hour later, after work)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I worked hard today!! Good work, everyone. You can go  home now. Hai!!!!" I left work and headed to the streetway." what should I have for dinner today~................. I really worked hard today. .....Jeez, Today was a full house too. THAT JOB IS GOING TO WORK ME UNTIL I COLLLASPE!!!" I said a loud but noticeable voice, since everyone was talk like crazy, my voice sort of, bend in with theirs.