Chapter 7: At night I practice (18+)

It's now 11:00 p.m., mostly everyone asleep. (Probably)Including Paris and Amelia. So that means............time to work out!!"Hhnnngggggg........(She floats in the air for a few second and holds on the handlebar of her cradle. She dispells her magic and tries to stand. It was very hard for a 2-month-old baby, even if their a reincarnator) Mwaaaaaaa......gahhhhhhhh!!!!!(Fight me you can do this. For you family, for Amelia, for meeee to avoid the fate of a villainess!!!!) ggaah!! Mwaahhh!!!" Baby babbling and grunting could be heard from the room if one paid attention.

After 30 minutes of practice, she took a break. She collapsed onto her cradle bedding and wheezed a lot. It took a lot of energy to practice in a baby's body. She was heaving and panting as she was trying to conjure some magic to clean herself. After a few minutes on laying down, she cleaned herself and the sheets covered with her sweat. She once again, relaxed and decided to practice her magic."(let's see........What should i do.......? I wanna do something else from element train...........Ah!! How about I try using surveillance magic. Then I'll be able to find out who's the culprit faster!!! Yoshi!! Let's do this!!!") She feels the mana in her body, conjuring up some wind and light magic to make surveillance magic with the help of the system.

After a few failed tries, she finally succeeds once again. Excited at the thing she created, she uses it around the big palace to her heart extent." (hmm......hmmm.........I see........So, this is how it feels to be a security camera. This feels so weird..........Let's check on them....)" A little glowing blue orb quickly zooms across the hallway, up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms. A luxurious bedroom comes into view. It's adorned with gold and white decorations. The room is a cozy dark blue color. There were a lot of high-quality furniture in the room and other things too. It was certainly worthy to be called a Archduke's sons room, even if he's not the heir, it was still marvelous. This room belonged to the second child of Archduke, Keith. Next was the room 4 rooms down, it was the same as Keith's room except, it was a light copper-color. The little blue orb zooms to the next one 3 rooms down. It was like the same as the others except a little bit more luxurious and it was a dim gold-color.

"( Wow, such amazing room. I never seen such room in my previous life. Even in photos of mansions!!!! This is sure a *isekai.....)Awwwoohhhh...." The orb headed down the stairs and into a room with a grand door. The room was way more luxurious than all the other, the room was a regal-purple and decorated with gold and dark blue and purple. There were marvelous paintings adorned on the walls that looked expensive and fancy furniture that you could only see in the royal palace of London, maybe even better.They was only one sole candle lite to illuminate the room, showing some things. On the big king-sized bed, there were to figures to be made out in the room.

(18+ scene)Third pov 

In the magnificent room on the massive bed, 2 figures can be made out in the room. One had a large, somewhat bulky, muscled figure; the other had a small, petite, curvy figure. One had white but slightly tanned skin; the other had pure, unblemished fair white skin.One had glittering golden hair that glowed in the room of darkness while the other had shiny, raven gair that blended with the near-darkness of the room. The only candle seemed to enhance the mood of the 2. The big, broad men pressed his muscular body down on the small, petite woman. They were the Archduke and Archduchess, Paris and Amelia. And their both nearly naked............

And now, they were in the moment. Since all the servants(except the night guards) and kids were asleep, they could get into 'it'. They passionately make out. Their tongues intertwined with each other. Their hands moved up and down each others bodies, Paris on her breast and Amelia down his thigh. They were only dressed in bath robes, but it was starting to come off. She was grinding against him, he was closing his eyes trying to control himself. Amelia continued to grind and passionately kiss him.

"Amelia, I'm sorry..........Eh? I'm really sorry. I can't hold back anymore. Eh...?( He travels down the bed, stopping at her waist) Eh-kyaaa!!" He spreads her slender, long pale milky white legs open and buries his head in her private part." Hua-ahh!! S-stop Paris.....I'll-kyaaa!!" She moaned soft was he licked her insides. Her face a flushed red as she grabbed on the bed sheets. Love juices started to pour from her v#g*in%. He got rougher and rougher. " AAAHHHHH!!!! I can't!! I can't anymore!! If you keep on doing this, I'll!! Ahhh!! I c*m#ing, c*um&ing, I'm c*m&ing!! AHHHHH!!!!"  A short spray of love juices spilled over Paris's head. He slowly came out of hide and looked straight at Amelia. Sky blue eyes clashes with rose-red eyes. His eyes burned with desire and lust. looks like her c*mming on him, turned him on even more. His eyes looked like a beast, ready to devour his prey. He let go of her legs, returning to their old position. She must of noticed his lust and quickly backed away. Her back touched the icy-cold wall of the big bed. She was shaking like a deer in front of the predatory. He just smirked at his wife's cute and pitiful action. He slowly crawled to his wife with a evil grin on his face.

" Paris!!" She yells with a flushed face. While, he was ignore everything. He closed in on her, smacking his lips against hers. His hand removes her robe off within one swoop. A second later, she felt something poking her. He grinned once again, reveal his huge member. He rubs it against her thigh as he still passionately kisses her. His other hand slided through her stomach to her cl*to*is feeling it. "O-oh, that feel good....so good...." She moaned between the intense kisses. After a few minutes, the passionate kiss stop, his hand was removed from her private part and like a free beast, he unleashed his desires.

" EH-Ahhhhhh!! O-oh!! S-so sudden-ohh!!"She screamed loudly as he jammed his rod in her and moving violently." A-ahhhh!!! To-Too fast!! Your going to fast!! (She grabs the sheets harder and harder as she felt a burst of pleasure throughout her body. He grinded his hips against hers) Ohhhh........ah-Ahhhhhh!!! I'm trying.....i'm trying to go slower but.....( Lair! This man is a lair!! He's going so fast on purpose!) Ahhh!! You animal!! Y-your oblivious lyin-kyaaaa!!" Her begging seemed to simulate the man.

The round continued for a while, as they were reaching their climax, they both held each other's hands. An indescribable feeling pierced them both as they shuddered. " Haa...haaa....haaaa....... haaaaaaaaa..." They both gasp. Amelia was rejocing that it was over and she could go back to sleep but he had other plans for her. His thing stood  attention and was at her entrance. " EH?" She looks down dumbfoundedly he smiled beautifully once again. " I'm still not satisfied yet.... Eh? kyaaaaaa!!...Ha..ha...ahahaha!!!"  His animal-like bright blue eyes stared into Amelia's and he started again..............................................

Isekai: other world