chapter 1: A new beginning

(I wanted to tell you all that, I will be changing for first pov to third pov often, so please don't get to confused)

Ahhhhhhh........Am I dead....? That didn't take long. Only 19 years....I only got to live 19 years....If I'd known that would happen, then I would have left early.......No, it's actually my fault, I died. If I had just hang up or if I just kept on walking, instead of stop in the middle of the road like an idiot, then I could have lived till tomorrow. That the first thing you learn when your in the first grade.......*Flash* huh?

Third person and first person pov

She was remembering her past in the dark void she's in now. Until, all of a sudden the black void she was in shatter and disappeared, revealing a vortex of white. With no place to hold her, she fell through the white void. She though that she was going to gate gates of judgement, she arrived in the most unexpecting place she never thought she would be at again. Her childhood room.

Confused and scared she was about to say something, when suddenly, she heard a child's voice that she knows all to well. It was once hers, But she lost it when her father threw the a bottle at her. And tried to even choke her just a week after the bottle incident. The little mini-version looked to be about 4 or 5 years old. She was wearing choker on her neck and wrapped her arms in white cloth. The little girl was playing with her toys, she'd found at playgrounds or some place's else.

 She then heard a man shouting, the voice belonged to one of her older brother. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO BREAK UP!!!!I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BAD,SO WHY!?!?!?!?"Break up..? Ahhhhh....This is the day when Aki's; the eldest; girlfriend wanted to break up with him. I think he was 13 or 14 years old then. But, why am I here again? Ahhhhh..... Is this what they call, "seeing your life flashing before your eyes"....? So that what this is......." I DON'T GET IT!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HERAT, SO WHY!?!?!?! HUH..? Because I'm abusing my "little sister"....? So what? Why should you care about that little murderer? She killed my fucking mother? What? " She only 4 and is still you baby sister"....? THAT BRAT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH US. BESIDE, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WERE ABUSING HER....." In the moment of scream, the little girl heads out of her room and heads to her screaming brothers room. "Aki. Ahhhh...... What are "you" doing here...?? hmmm.... "WHAT!?!? HEY!!!!" Aki turns all of his attention to his little sister.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO SUMIRE, YOU BRAT!?!?!" Huh..? Why is he yelling at me like that for.....Right.........I told his girlfriend; Sumire, about my father throwing a bottle about him and him choking me. She kinda had a bad reaction, when I told her that. She was like, "HoW CoULd YOUr PApA Do THaT To YOu!?!??!? YouR HIs OwN FLEsh And BLood", or something like that. So, she broke up with aki, because she couldn't date a person who abuses his own little baby sister. The day I told her that, she promised to 'save me soon'. But in the end, she never contacted me, after the break-up, though. Aki yelled at me for telling his girlfriend, about, what's really happening in this; so-called family. 

"Well, Fuck you too. I hate you to your damn soul too." The little me said in a monotone voice, but you could hear the angry in it.

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY, BRAT!?!?" At that time, Aki was surprised that I, a 4-year-old little girl could say that to him.

"I said that, I loathe you to the bone." Eh...? What is she-no rather mini-me saying.....Ohhhhhhhhh........That's right. I was so angry at him that I couldn't take it anymore and cursed at him for the first time in my life........Damnnnnn, I was one hell of a savage kid back then......

"YOU LITTLE- Your not thinking of hurting me; the one who got hurt a week ago. Huh!?! It's enough that I got hurt by my own father, the one who's suppose to protect me. But, now even my own brother is try to put more scars on me. WHAT DID YOU-!!!! WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP!!!! Ah...? I HAVE BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU BASTRADS, BUT YOU SEEM TO THINK I NOT!!!!! I'M A F*CKING HUMAN LIKE THE REST OF YOU, BUT YOU ALLLLLL SEEM TO. FORGET. THAT. F*CKING. FFFACCCCCTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!" The little raised her voice as loud as possible. " I CAN BLEED, HURT AND CRY LIKE ANYONE ELSE!!!! SO WHYYYYY!?!?!?! hey......Enough!! I'm going back to my room. HEY!! I'm still not done talking with you yet-Aki. Just ignore me like you've always done. Just forget me!!" With that said the mini version of her went back to her own room. She fell to the ground with her little body; so tired and hurt. 

She cries when she remembers the words that her father said when he choked her.

 "WHY WERE YOU BORN!!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, I WOULD STILL HAVE A WIFE AND MY SONS COULD HAVE HAD A MOTHER!!! YOU LITTLE MURDERER!!!!!"

 Those words still echoed through her little mind until today.

"Damn old bastard. Go to hell........Ahah........I wish I have at least finished playing the game. Hahhhhhhh..........At least, I wanted to have a lover before that happened...This life has been a true hell hole......I've been fighting so long to get out of that disgusting place. But this is how it ends huh....? What a crappy life it's been." 

When she had give up on living, a strange voice entered her head. "Do you still want live?". The voice asked her calmly.

" OF COURSE I DO!!!! THERE'S STILL A~LOT OF THINGS THAT I WANTED TO DO BEFORE I DIE. F*CK YOU TRUCK-SAMA!!!! I HATE YOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!! HMPH!!!!! \

"Then.......Would you like another chance at life?"

" HELL YES, I DO!!!!" 

"Really?" The voice seemed amused at Mitsuki's word. "Y-E-S!!!!!.......eh..? Who are you....?" Now realizing that, she'd been talking to a stranger; Mitsuki was now more alert.

"Well, your wish shall be granted!!" The voice said in a cheerful voice. Then a snapping sound could be heard. Like someone snapped the fingers together. And with that: a big, bright magical circle appeared on the ground and the voice was getting weaker and weaker. " Enjoy yourself in your next life then!!! I wish you good luck." The voice could no longer be heard and everything, including Mitsuki, enveloped in light. Introducing her to a new world.......

Meanwhile with Musuki

Ughhhhh.....What is this....? It feels like my body is anew......"

*Twitch*

.....Wait...Do I just move my fingers....That mean.....Do I survive the crash!?!? C-calm down....First thing I need to do is wake up. Open my eyes.....

*Mitsuki was suspecting to be waking up in a hospital room, but what greeted her was not the hospital room that she was expecting for. But, instead, something greeted her beyond her wildest imagination.

*Flash*!

A blinding light entered her vision. When her eyes adjusted, the scene in front of her seemed unreal. She was in a back alleyway. But it wasn't just any alley. It looked like the ones you see in the medieval time or in Isekai anime, novels and games."........." W-what the hell is going on.......C-calm down, calm down. There must be a reason for this. Yeah, a reason!!! For now, let's try to find out where I am.

" Uwah...?" When she raised her hand, it wasn't her regular-adult size hand, but it's now a baby's hand. She started to think it was a dream but then remember another fact she'd just learned."Aggoooo... Abububwah.........Ahwooo!!!!"She tried to talk, but what came out were baby babbles." Blah-da!!! Ewahhh!!!" Why!? Why can't I talk. Why are I babbling!??!  Wait.....Don't tell me..

*Flashback*

 "Then would like a second chance at life?

 Enjoy yourself in your next ilfe~!!!!"

 Don't tell me.." Oong!!" She checks Her body one more time. And.......The results were the same. She had-no. She now a new-born baby."ewahhh" It can't be....

Have I been reincarnated?!??!??!?!??!?!

The magic circle