chapter 12: What was that??

*Gasp*!! *huff huff huff*

In the lavish baby room, a cute baby that was suppose to be asleep, woke up sudden. Her red-purple eyes were wide open and she was panting. Her eyes explore the room, when she saw nothing she relaxed.

*huff huff*!!!!

"Ahhhhhhhh.................(What was that??.....A dream. It's like the dream I had when I first woke up.......Who was that girl?? Argghhh!! There's so much I don't understand!! Let's just spy on some people. I not that sleepy after that anyway. Eris)"

Eris: Yes, master.

Nivia: Can I use the skill you were talking about a little while ago.

Eris: you mean "slight".

Nivia: Yeah, yeah! That one.

Eris: Invoke the skill, "slight", please.

Nivia: Slight

*Ping*

Her eyes stat to glow at little, a white screen appears in front of her. Her conciseness spread beyond her room, throughout the mansion. She could see everything, from the vases and paintings to the hallway and doors. She could see everything clearly. She checks on the kids, the servants, and the guards. Now all that was left was checking on Paris and Amelia." (.........Surely nothing big will happen right....? Like last time when they......hulahooped each. Yeah, it's okay! I need to do this as often as I can, so I can make sure their safe!)" She goes into the couple's room with that thought in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the spacious room, a male and a female can be see on the bed. There absolutely stunning. They were Paris and Amelia. She was in her underwear and he was too. They passionately kisses and touch each other. She moans a little when he touches her butt. She slides her hand drop from her muscular body onto his......

Nope!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She quickly exited to room of the pair. The screen showed the hallway instead of the bedroom." *Gasp*!!( I knew it!! Note to self, never enter their room when their doing it!!!! Eris!!)"

Eris: Yes master?

Nivia: Do you have a audio feature in 'slight'? So I can her what's going on When IT HAPPENS!?!?!?!

Eris: Unfortunately master, I cannot do that. For that, there's needs to be a system update.

Nivia: System update?

Eris: Yes, systems can update into a new version. Systems are not prefect so, we can update once. Although some can update multiple times.

Nivia: Hmmmm......That's interesting. Some can update multiple......Are you one of those types?

Eris: I don't know

Nivia: Hahhh!? What do you mean by that.

Eris: I've just been created and master has insufficient level so I cannot tell. you must raise your level to access more information.

Nivia: Haaahh..........Alright, alright. I get it, I get it already.......By the way.........

Eris: Yes?

Nivia: Do you have emotions?

Eris:.................Currently I don't but that can change when I get update and master's level grows.