Chapter 11 :I have gotten stronger

It's been a week since the whole me-waking-up-from-a-coma fiasco. Ever since then, they've been treating me like I some sort of fragile jewel. Although, I like the attention, I really not that weak~~~! I did feel weak when I tried to practice in the beginning but I fine now. in fact I'm stronger than I was before. So I'm fine!! I guess what that guy said was true......Anyway, I'm now. but I still can't believe I've been asleep for a month and a-half. That's means I almost 4 months... I can't believe 4 months have passed like this. Reincarnated as a villainess in another world.......I still can't get use to it. But, I'll somehow manage." Honey~~~......Gowoh.......(That's right, I still with Amelia and ash......." She's currently laying on Amelia's lap while Ash was staring at her.'( Liam and Keith had classes so them could make it and Paris...................He has a lot of work to do. He has to do his work, stop by the territory, visit to territory's church, see what complains the inhabitants of the Archduchy, manage the archdukedom,, manage to finance of the Archduchy with the butler , meet with his vassal and see what their doing and etc....Jeez, some much to do.....I feel sorry for him. Poor sap.) Nivia! Look at me!" Ash pushes his hands to his face, making a fun face"(Oh, what a cute kid) Kyakyykaykayayayaa!!!!! (She laugh loudly as he did that. That put a smile on his face) Awww!! Your so cute!!!" He pinches her cubby little cheeks." Mwaaaahhhhh........(Please mind my cheeks brother........) Gawohhhh,,," After 3 minutes of pinching her cheeks, he stopped. He had this face that basically said, 'I'm satisfied  now'.

"( Mean little kid.....) *puff puff*" She puffs out her already fat cheeks." By the way mom, why does sis look like this. Mahwah? (What?) Huh? What do you mean? Why does she look like this. I've never seen a person like her.( What?? What the hell is he talking about?) 'Why does she look like this'.......Ahhhhhh!!!!" Like a light bulb appear on top of her head, she finally got what ahs has been trying to say." You mean her appearance?? Yes, but don't get the wrong idea. I still love my sister even if she looks different." he said in a genuine and honest voice." Ash........( That look in his eyes.....It's real. He really does love me...........)" The 'mother'-and 'daughter' pair stared at ash dumbfoundedly. A smile blossomed on Amelia's face and a gentle, kind look was painted on her face, or rather her her eyes since she still couldn't make any expression with her babyface.

" Well, you see Ash............She was born this way. She had her looks ever since she was born. I can't do anything about it. Okay. I love lil' sis just the way she is. Ah! How about we bring her to a mirror. Hmmm? She never seen herself before so let's show her!" He said in a excited tone. She put her hand of her chin. After thinking for a short while she says, "Sure that would be a great idea. ( Picks up Nivia from her lap, taking to her to a thing with wrapped white cloth around it. She pulled it with ease, revealing a full-length body. you could see the reflection of all three)....... Agoooo.........( Wow......Is this really me.)" A baby with a soft tuft of fluffy silver hair and beautiful red-purple eyes. She had soft, baby snowy white skin; the cutest baby face, she had chubby cheeks that anyone wanted to pinch. She was so small that you could pick her up with one hand. In other words, she was utter aborable.

 In other words, she was utter aborable

^(What she looks like)^

" *Gasp*!!!...... (Wow........Wooooooaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Who is this cute little bundle of adorableness!?!?!? Is this really me!?!?!? I've never seen such a cute baby in my whole two lives!!!😍😍🥰🥰😍!! She would definitely become a super beauty when she future......) Oh!! I think she like it! Your right, she does. If I've known about that sooner, I would have show her herself more sooner...."

After the mother and son pair fawned over her,  they played with her, fed her, played with her some more until it was time to go to bed. They fed her one more time, kissed her goodnight and left. Leaving her all alone. She fells asleep as well, in the silent, big, luxurious room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hahahahahhahahahaha!!!" Laughter could be heard from the vast green forest. In there was two children running after each other with a slight age gap. One gorgeous silver locks; the other with shiny ebony-black locks; one with dazzling pure golden eyes; one with fascinating mismatch Amethyst-purple, ruby-red eyes, one was dressed noble clothes; the in well commoners clothes; one had very pale snow-white skin; the other , tanned, peachy skin.

Both of them have real smiles plastered on their stunning faces. They were laughing out loud like there isn't a care in the entire world. The black-haired girl came to an abrupt stop without saying anything. The silver-haired watched her in wonder, she got on one knee which surprised her even more. But, the next thing she said is even more surprising." My lady, would you care for a dance........" This stunned the silvered haired girl, her adorable red-purple eyes were wide open. After a few seconds, she broke into a huge smile. " Yes, my king. I would like to dance. " She reached out her arms for her, she takes it and they start to dance. It was sloppy and quite different of have one normally dances. Their moves were quick and sharp. Although it wasn't elegant or professional, the moves were bad at all. It looked like they were fighting.

 Both had smiles on their faces and started to laugh." Haha.... This is fun!! I agree! I've always wanted to dance with father and brother.....Yet they don't have a any time for me......." She said with sad eyes. The black-haired girl grabs the silver-haired girls left arms and pulls her close. Their faces were a few inches away from each other. " Don't think about them. If they don't have time for you, their only daughter and sister then so be it!" She siad in a serious voice but her eyes showed kindness."............Yeah! Your right!! It's our time, so I can't thing about sad stuff. Haha. Exactly." She replies with slight blush on her face. They continued to dance.

At one point, they danced freestyle instead of dancing 'properly'. They danced free without a care, though what there were doing is considered 'improper' in the noble society. The silver-haired girl was a little worried but shook it of, of how much fun she was having. She pulled the black haired girl left arms with a wide smile and wink at her.

 She pulled the black haired girl left arms with a wide smile and wink at her

^(Like this)^

" Come on. I take the lead! *giggle*Alright, alright. If you say so~~~" She said in a happy vice. The beautiful children continued to laugh and dance freely. Not knowing 'someone' watching them. She was dress in the white dress with no decorations. She look to be around 12 or 13 now, her silky silvery-moon hair falling past her waist, all the way to her knees. It looked like clouds running down on her pale snow-white skin all the way to her slender legs. She looked utterly magnificent, even in just simple clothes. She bewildered look her peerless face. " That's.............." In that moment, everything went dark. She was surprised but felt like she was losing strength. Slowly, slowly until she completely falls asleep in the dark viod.............................

.............................