chapter 5:Magic

Loading complete

*ping* 

Now installing 'knowledge'

*boom*

"GAhhhh!!!" Suddenly, information she doesn't know of fills her head. She gets a splitting headache. This went on for 20 minutes. After these excruciating 20 minutes, the pain was gone. As if the pain never was there. Her baby body is covered in more sweat then before. It took a moment to pacify her chaotic breathing."*huff huff huff huff huff* Haaaaaaaa........." She let's out a relieved sigh, thinking it's all over. She was exhausted, she let all of her body go onto her cradle. She didn't know what happened but relieved that it is all over. "haaaaaaaaa..........." She looks at the grandfather clock on the left."(11:00p.m., huh.....? Hmmmm......Yoshi, let's go back to sleep)." She tries to fall asleep once more.

3 hours later

"Uyaahhhhhh......( I can't go to sleep!! I'm so sweaty!!Arghhhh!!!! I wanna take a bath!!!! Ahhhhh, curse this baby body..I don't want to sink.....)" She complained in her mind that she wanted to take a bath. She's sticky from the sweat, feeling uncomfortable about it. Due o that she has failed to go to sleep for the pass 3 hours. She was very irritated."uwah.....(But still, what did that screen mean by 'magic'.....?)*click* uwah..? *shhhaaaa*" She glowed a rainbowish again. Her heart was beat loudly. Her mind was half-way drifting from here to here. She felt something else coming. Her body was boiling hot, she could feel everything in her body. Her blood was pumping rapidly as it felt hot to. Her bones harden under the pressure,, her skin too. Her blood vessels multiplied by ten-fold. She could feel and control everything in her body now.

She raised her cubby arm up and closed her eyes. She didn't know what she was doing but followed her instincts. A little magic circle appeared below her and little specks of green and blue lights were flying over her. They gathered into a little ball, moments latter, rainbow specks join the fray. She could see them despite her eyes closed. " sczclatem etaercin (light up)"A small ball of light, illuminated the big, dark room. She opened her eyes, seeing what she did. Magic..... This is the 'first' time she's used magic. In the future, she remembers that moment as if it was yesterday, another person experienced the same thing and 'someone' else along the road did that to.........But, that's another stories to tell. Let get back to the main one.....for now.

"uwah....?( Is this magic........? Then...I did magic just now....? i did it.........I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) muaahhhhhh!!!!!!!" She excitedly moved in her cardle. She just couldn't believe  what she has done. iN this world, it may seem strange but for her who's lived in a magicless world for over almost 20 years, it was new to her. After celebrating, she decide to wash herself using magic."(Yoshi! Let's do this..........hhhaaaaaa)" She closes her eyes once and does the same action with her hand. She imagine a light wrapping around her, cleansing her.

She began to float up until she was above her cradle. A pale green aura wraps around her. For 5 minutes she remained afloat in the, washing herself from the sweat. When it was done, she was lowered into her cradle. Her conscious was half-way there. She was extremely tired from using magic. As soon as she hit the pillow, she feel asleep the final time.

The next day at 1:25 p.m. 

"Wake up~~! Wake up baby sister~~~~~. Uwah......" Navia opened her eyes, only to find a pair or blue eyes stare at her. HIs wavy light blonde hair was shining the sunlight, it made it look like gold itself. Blue orbs meets red-purple jewel like orbs. They have a little stare-down before another person enters the fray." Liam! Naiva!" Her soft voice vibrates through-out the big room. Her silky black hair was tied in a half bun with the rest of her hair flowed down to her slim waist. Her big rose eyes shimmered with excitement. She was wearing a dark green dress that looked almost black with a green jewel in the middle of it.