Author's note #4(Very important!!!)

Hello Menna-san, it's author-sama

I know that usual people skip over the Author's note but please read this!! 

There is a few things I want to discuss about:

First, I noticed that after the character descriptions, there weren't many people reading after. I understand that the character descriptions may be a little wordy and descriptive..... I was writing whatever came to mind and though it was okay at the time. However now that I have broaden  my mind in novel( since I didn't  read much novels back then) I'm considering on editing all 3 character descriptions. I let to much information out and that was my mistake. So if all of you wish, I shall edit.

Second, if you all didn't notice, I changed Theodore's (The ml) last name since my stupid self realized that crown princes had their empires name in their last name. I'm soooo sorry for that mistake!! I was caught up in the moment. And I also change the prologue and 1st chapter a little if you didn't notice. Since I thought it was a little to much, especially for the 1st chapter.........

Third, I know it's late to do this but i was thinking on changing the heroine's appearance, nothing big, just changing hair, eyes, etc. What do you all think about it? Should I change or not.

Fourth, I know it too earlier but....... i decide I can't hide this anymore!! I'm planning on starting a new novel. I come up with a few ideas but can't seem to pick one. So I need you help regrading that. These are the novels I come up with below: 

   Rapture: The city of hell

   Into my next life as mob(in a tragedy novel)* 

   My next life as a mob in a Otome game 

  I, somehow seduced the heroine and villainess

  The Rapturian girl in the dark world  (Diabolik lovers crossover)*

  The otaku villainess shall do whatever she wants!!

  Aria project: The children of power and misery

   Angelica: The 'healer' with a bloody sword

    The rebirth of the evil queen 

      Who says villainesses can't get their justice?

      The misunderstood villainess fights back

      Pirate princess: reincarnated as a mob(in an Otome game)*

     He should love my 'sister', not me(but I don't love him)*

    The heroine's villainous younger sister

   Living my next life as a gypsie mob

Into new life as the villainess in a Otome game

The sweet revenge of the reincarnated princess

A reincarnated little girl's way of life 

I have become the forgotten, weak Empress

The 'evil' princess shall protect her family this time!!

The daughter of the demon lord

My new life as a villainess in an Otome game 

  *Quick side note, if I put () in a title here, that means I may pick it into the title*

    That's all the novel i came up with. please comment below which one you like the most!! But.........I really want to do one of them now...... So, please comment which one you like until the July the 2nd please!!

And, just say this, I will still update this book as fast as a can. Just because I'm working on another novel doesn't mean I'll abandoned this novel. I'll update both novels as fast as I can!

Finally, I'm have a bit difficulty  deciding have long this novel will be. So I need your guys help. Should it be....

70 Chapters

80 Chapters

90 Chapters

100 Chapters 

100+ Chapters

Please pick how many it should be below

One last thing, I thinking of not putting music videos on every single chapter, maybe every 13 chapter I will.

That if all, have a wonderful rest of the day where ever you are!!! Author-sama out!!