Chapter 10: I have woken from my slumber

^(What he looks like)^

^(Nivia's status)^

^(Nivia's status)^

Nivia:............Is this my status.......????

Eris: Yes, master.

Nivia: What's with all of the question marks???? 

Eris: That's because it has yet to develop.

Nivia: Didn't you say that the contract is already complete???

Eris: Yes, the contract is finished but your mana core has yet to form.

Nivia: What do you mean?? Mana core??

Eris: Yes, mana core is the thing that all living being have and keeps all living beings alive. Once it is destroyed it cannot be restored and resulting into death.

Nivia: Death!?!?!

Eris: Yes, death. There's one mana core for each person and only one. Except for some exceptions............

Nivia: Exceptions??? What 'exceptions'??

Eris: Further information cannot be answered you reach a certain level. If you wish for more information, then raise your level.

Nivia: Haaaaaahhhhhhh........I thought that I would find out more if I made the contract with you........

Eris: Well, you did, but just not a lot. To find out more, raise your level.

Nivia: I know, I know...............haaaaaaaaahhh.......I just wanted some free stuff.

Eris: There are free stuff, you just need to be more stronger to access them.

Nivia: Okay, okay. I got it, I got it.....

"Wohhhhhh......Abububub nfooph stoopiidi!!...." *Creak* All of a sudden to door slowly opens, with a sole man walking through it slowly. Nivia tried to turn her head but she couldn't, her body felt weak. The man reached the carb, hovering over her. He was absolutely stunning, clam pale cyan eyes that were bewitching; thick, long: dense white lash, a face that seemed to be sculpted by master architects; thick medium-length silver  hair that reached to his back, it was tied into a low ponytail; perfect tan; and a bulky, muscular figure. He was utterly attractive, alluring and so much more. He could break thousands of both men and woman. He's otherworldly good-looking. He looked to be in his late teens or early 20s.

Nivia was stunned at the sight of the dazzling man, but what stunned her more was his silver hair."(What the!?! He has silver hair like me!?! How???? And, how the hell is this guy anyway??)" her big eyes looked questionly at the man, he looked stared at her and grinned. He smile could take away the breath of many, including her. In her mind she could image herself as a blushing schoolgirls.