Chapter 9: The night ends

Back to Nivia's pov

...............................................................................Oh.............................................................My.................................................F*ucking god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-did I just see this right...........Were they just f#cking!?!?!??!?! Ad did I just watch them!?!?!?!...... Yeah, I just did see them f*ck............Damn Paris is surprising more wild than I thought............He gave of the vibe of a puppy-husband so I didn't think he would be so fierce in the bed. You've change my impression of you, Paris...........Respect.(●'◡'●)....................Looks like I have another secret to keep. I'll bury this secret to my grave.(ˉ﹃ˉ)

Oooooookkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy............................Weup, That's enough spying for today..............................Time to go to sleep............

System: Master 

Nivia: EHhhh!?!?

System: Master, there is something I would like to tell you.

Nivia: Ehhhhh??? What is is, oh-so great system-sama??

System: You can use the skill, "sight", using the system too.

Nivia: Ehhh???? WHHHHAAATTTTT!!!! SO YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE USED YOU TO SPY ON PEOPLE WITHOUT USING MY MAGIC!?!?!?!?? YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!!!!!!!!!! AHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGH!!!! I JUST SAW THEM HULAHOOPING EACHOTHER!!!!

System: Well, that's what I want to talk to you about.......

Nivia: What?

System: You have yet to accept me as your system.

Nivia: Eh??? What are you saying??

System: You have yet to form a contract to me, 'master'. 

Nivia: What do you mean, "You have yet to form a contract with me"?

System: It is as I say. You have not made a contract with me, thus you cannot use the skill "sight" through the system. And there are many restrictions too.

Nivia: restrictions??? What restrictions???

System: I cannot answer most of the questions you ask, you can't use any of the techniques that are in the library, I can only give you a limited amount of books and spells, I can tell you about this world but not all of it, you cannot see your statues, you wouldn't see the progress of your mana core or know the time of your awakening, you would know less, the absorption rate would be slower resulting you becoming less powerful than with the system's help and etc.

Nivia:.............................Wow................That's a lot of restrictions...............Wait! Does that mean if I don't have you, it would be hard to grow stronger???

System: Yes, and you wouldn't gai as much as knowledge. Right now, we have a sort of  demi-contract. I'm inside you but haven't merged with you. I'm available to you but not completely.

Nivia: Ohhhhhh........Wow, that's deep...................But I understand what your trying to say.........So, I have to make a contract with you in order for you to be completely mine....I understand..............Will the process be painful like last time???

System: No, it will not. The painful process was installing me into you.

Nivia: Oh, okay. That's great then. Alright then, let's form a contract right now!

System: Are you sure. You cannot undo or cancel this once the process has begun.

Nivia: If I going to be the villainess in the an otome game/novel, I'll need get stronger. Stronger than anyone won't be able to beat me, for that I'll need as much as help as needed. So get started already!! Ah! That's right, I should name you, too.