𝟰.𝟭 recognition

RUN, BUNNY, RUN... 𓏴

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗬 fail but i will never give up ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

 ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳

🖇·˚ ≋♡

- 2020, December

- 2020, December

Lost in the tumultuous whirlwind of her thoughts, Mercy found herself grappling with the weight of the past months. It felt like she had been trapped in a relentless nightmare, with less time spent with Heeseung, her cherished moments with the members slipping away, and the ominous presence of her stalker becoming an ever-present shadow. Something was happening to Heeseung, or at least, that's what she felt.

In a rare moment of privacy, the two sat side by side in an empty practice room, having discreetly slipped away. Mercy couldn't help but feel a pang of awkwardness, an unfamiliar sensation in the presence of Heeseung. Since when did she feel awkward around him? The truth was, she didn't know what to say. The past months had been a blur of evasions and unspoken fears. She had blamed her distance on the upcoming comeback, but deep down, she knew it was a feeble excuse.

'You've been distant lately,' Heeseung observed, his gaze fixed on her. 'If there's anything I can do—'

'I'm fine,' Mercy interjected, her tone perhaps sharper than intended. 'I'm sorry, I—' The apology lingered in the air, a confession left unsaid. Was she a bad girlfriend? The thought gnawed at her. Heeseung deserved someone who could be honest, who could wholeheartedly love and cherish him. Someone who could provide the love he deserved.

'I get it,' Heeseung said, his voice carrying a weight of hurt that echoed through the room.

'No, Heeseung,' Mercy sighed, a wave of regret washing over her. 'I'm sorry. I just—' Her words faltered as she helplessly watched him rise, ready to walk away.

'Merc,' he whispered, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to her forehead. 'I don't know what you're going through, but whatever it is, I hope you eventually figure it out.'

The lingering touch of his lips on her forehead heightened the ache in her chest. 'Heeseung,' she called out, unable to let him leave like this. In a rush of desperation, she caught up to him, grabbing his arm. With a swift motion, she turned him around, the urgency within her propelling her to slam her lips against his in a desperate attempt to bridge the widening gap between them.

Heeseung responded to her desperate kiss with an equal fervor, as if he were a starved man finally savoring a long-awaited feast. His hand found its way to the back of her head, fingers intertwining with the strands of her hair in a possessive hold, a silent declaration of his need for her in that moment.

When they finally pulled away, their breaths mingled, and their foreheads pressed against one another. The room seemed to pulse with the residual energy of their shared intensity.

'I'm so fucking sorry, Heeseung,' Mercy confessed, her chest rising and falling with the rhythm of heavy breaths. 'I can't tell you what's going on, but I'll—I'll fix it, and things can go back to normal, I promise.'

The intimate moment between Heeseung and Mercy was abruptly interrupted by a knock on the door. Beomgyu's head appeared, peeking inside with a mixture of curiosity and awkwardness.

'Hey, uhm... boss wants to see you.'