𝟯.𝟯 time passes

RUN, BUNNY, RUN... 𓏴

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗬 fail but i will never give up ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

 ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳

🖇·˚ ≋♡

- 2020, September 25th

She felt like a graceful waltz of emotions, twirling on the ethereal fabric of clouds, her laughter bubbling up and escaping in joyous bursts. In the tender embrace of Heeseung, his arms enveloping her, they moved harmoniously to the rhythm of the music, creating a seamless dance that echoed the symphony of their shared emotions. The atmosphere was infused with the delicate fragrance of elation, and every step seemed to paint strokes of bliss on the canvas of their connection.

His head nestled into the comforting crook of her neck, finding solace on the soft expanse of her shoulder. Mercy, yielding to the tender moment, leaned into the sturdy haven of his chest, allowing him to guide their shared dance with a gentle sway.

Heeseung, with a step back, released Mercy from his grasp, granting her the freedom to twirl gracefully in the ephemeral space they had created. As she spun, her eyes met his upon completion, and without hesitation, she enveloped him in a warm embrace.

Head nestled against his, eyes closed in serene surrender, they stood in a stolen sanctuary, a quiet retreat from the demands of practice. Although it may not have been a clandestine escape, the unspoken understanding among their companions hinted at the shared acknowledgment of where their hearts had ventured.

Mercy's eyes fluttered open, catching the faint echo of approaching footsteps. 'Someone is coming,' she whispered, a note of caution in her voice.

'Let them,' Heeseung replied, his tone nonchalant.

Humming in acknowledgment, Mercy shifted her gaze towards the door, her senses alert as it gently swung open. A man cautiously peeked in, quickly realizing the room was occupied. He offered a apologetic gesture before discreetly closing the door.

Curious, Heeseung, still facing away, inquired, 'Who was it?'

'I don't know,' Mercy confessed.

Heeseung reassured her, 'Probably just a new cleaner.'

'Probably,' she echoed, the uncertainty lingering in her voice, a subtle pause punctuating her reply.

Heeseung chuckled softly to himself, a nostalgic twinkle in his eyes. 'I can't believe I-LAND was a week ago,' he mused, the memories still vivid in his mind.

'Time passes quickly,' Mercy chimed in with a chuckle, sharing in the reflective sentiment.

Heeseung, savoring the moment, ran his hand down her hair, eliciting a gentle gaze from her. 'It does when you're having fun,' he remarked, his touch conveying a warmth that mirrored the affection between them.

'Yes,' she agreed with a soft smile, her hand reaching up to trace the contours of his cheek. 'It truly does.'