𝟮.𝟱 never love

RUN, BUNNY, RUN... 𓏴

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗬 fail but i will never give up ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝟭𝟱:𝟱𝟴 ▬ ★ ??

⌗ ; 𝟭𝟱:𝟱𝟴 ▬ ★ ??

- 2018, January

A few months had slipped by, and Mercy found herself acknowledging a growing closeness with Heeseung. Their togetherness was constant, practically inseparable, even during the night when they reluctantly parted ways. Nights, however, proved challenging to pull Heeseung away from her, as they occasionally insisted on sharing the same bed. Friends, she emphasized internally, resisting any notion that went beyond that. It was akin to the camaraderie she shared with Beomgyu or the moments she spent dozing on the couch with him, their snores harmonizing like two carefree toddlers. Then there was that peculiar instance with Huening Kai, both of them drifting off in a practice room, nestled in a corner.

Taehyun had stumbled upon them that day, capturing the scene in a photograph to immortalize the memory. Yet, he too had shared such moments with Mercy. Usually, their shared slumbers occurred in the mornings, a time when Mercy sought solace in Taehyun's comforting presence. It might be a nightmare that prompted the need for reassurance, or perhaps a simple desire for a comforting embrace.

They found solace in each other. If Mercy craved chaos, she sought Beomgyu; for tranquility, it was Taehyun.

However, a shift had occurred. Recently, Mercy had abandoned her dormitory bed, choosing instead to sneak into Heeseung's room. The unexpected move raised eyebrows among the others. She felt a level of comfort with him that surpassed even her own group members, a feat close to impossible.

Heeseung had evolved into a dual force in her life—bringing both chaos and calmness. They fit together seamlessly, their dynamics complementing each other. Like pieces of a puzzle crafted for one another.

But no, they weren't.

Absolutely not!

The mere suggestion that they were anything more than friends repulsed her. The term— in love — felt like a foreign concept, one she vehemently rejected (or at least, that's what she told herself). Love and its accompanying heartbreaks were petty distractions she had no time for. After all, all heartbreaks did was shatter one's heart.

She didn't have time for that!

Absolutely not!

(Although, it seemed she did have time to lie to herself.)

)